Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shout out to Dr. V-Twin

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 11:10 PM
LooseMoose
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have yet to purcase anything from them. However, the CS I received in just my research phase was second to none. I already know where I'll be going!!

Thanks Drew!!

Old 02-03-2010, 12:35 AM
mjohnston66
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by LooseMoose
I have yet to purcase anything from them. However, the CS I received in just my research phase was second to none. I already know where I'll be going!!

Thanks Drew!!
+1 on that for Dr. V-Twin. I will be buying my wheels from them once the tax man returns my dough

Old 02-03-2010, 01:16 AM
skipper469
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

A buddy of mine sent me a P.M., and out of respect for him, I will keep him anonymous. But he said said this so eloquently. "These threads alone are justice for what was done RIGHT or WRONG to us members, as It surely will bring a windfall of business to those that are about integrity and a great customer buying experience, and will bring a huge Loss to those businesses who operate in a shadey type of way, and truly don't care if the customer is happy and satisfied or not." He's said it so perfectly! This thread is proof positive that Karma exist. Those who have dismissed us and our hard earned money have been exposed, and those who fill that nasty gap left buy them (Dr. V-Twin),are establishing a loyal client-ell!! Enough said. The only reason I' am calmed down today after my horrible experience with two vendors who's names I don't even want to waste my breathe mentioning right now, is because of how stoked I am on my kick-azz deal and experience with Dr. V-Twin on my new RSD Judge wheels coming, and the number of products I've already received!! Thanks Dr. and crew!!

Old 02-03-2010, 03:10 AM
Toy_Jon
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered a fender from Drew and Shawn the other day, AMAZING customer service and AMAZING Prices..... Ill for sure be ordering again though these guys.... now to get RSD to get parts in stock ahah....
keep it up guys, talk to ya soon for future purchases!!!!

Old 02-03-2010, 09:22 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Like I said above guys, we take care of you as if you were our own family. If you think about it you really are. the forums have been a place of great comfort for me for many years and I have made many close friends here whom I ride with weekly. I treat each customer and transaction as if it were for my own mother. LOL. Just a side note, if you PM and don't hear back there is a chance my PM box is full so send another. 7 new messages on awakening this morning. Thanks guys and keep the requests coming. You can always call the shop as well for a quote or email Shawn at info@drvtwin.com. We are on the job. (888)DR-V-TWIN to call. I will be out of the office from 11am -4pm today so please be patient. A good friend has to pick his bike up from the shop after being fixed from a wreck he was in. I can't wait to see it. I'll post some pics when I get back. Drew

Old 02-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Lowbro
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like I'm going to give the Dr a call for some wheels this summer.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:40 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

The 1040 tax sale should be starting today as well. I just have to figure out the specifics. When I have doe that I will post info in the vendor for sale classifieds section. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/vendo...lassifieds-28/

Old 02-03-2010, 08:51 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

I did not get a chance to get the 1040 sale together yet, but first thing in the morning. More discounts from the Dr.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:58 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Well, I said I had some things in the works. I just ordered the HD Low Profile Console and Flush mount gas gauge/cap kit form Dr. Vtwin.

Old 02-03-2010, 10:03 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by WARG
Well, I said I had some things in the works. I just ordered the HD Low Profile Console and Flush mount gas gauge/cap kit form Dr. Vtwin.
Toby, thanks for the business. Was our shipping less than Zanotti? I am curious as I did not make it to the shop today. Did you get regular steel braided or black pearl cables? I saw some of the black pearl up close today and they take the cake.

Quick Reply: Shout out to Dr. V-Twin