Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chazmanian.....R.I.P.

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010 | 05:08 PM
Sash302
Road Warrior

For sure hi was a great dude......

Old 01-22-2010 | 08:50 PM
cbr310
Intermediate

Was a good man RIP buddy.

Old 01-22-2010 | 10:10 PM
twisted125
Road Master

Originally Posted by SVT WUT 7
Really sad to hear. It's amazing how well you think you know someone who you've never met before.

Ride on brother!! R.I.P. and condolences to his family.
2nd that, as Im sure a bunch of us will. Its an odd thing how just by spending some down time . . . . or most of the day for a lot of us, talking to people all around the world about what we all have a passion for will bring you close to people you may never meet. After a while you just get in the habbit of talking to the same people and continually new ones on a regular basis. Even though it may just be by keystroke, you can bond a good friendship.

RIP Chaz

Old 01-22-2010 | 10:23 PM
SeMiGoD
Tourer

Originally Posted by story808
Well I just thought I'd share this with all you guys...

It was "DyNaBoB's" idea and the derby was donated by another HDF member "DarkTraK"
and "Twisted125" came up with the theme for the cover... It will be shipped out to Chaz's wife Richelle tomorrow morning from all of us on HDF... The derby is a 05' so it can be put on his Night Train or hang on a wall... Which ever Richelle decides to do with it.

RIP Brother Chaz!!! We love you... "Mang"

Although we werent "best friends" he was a friend. What are the chances of me getting a cover like this? Id be PROUD to have it on my train. Thanks.
Tom

Old 01-23-2010 | 10:39 AM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member

I'm sorry and are glad that you would be proud to run it on your ride. But it was ment to be a one of a kind for Chaz's wife. I'm sure you can understand the meaning of having only one made and it wouldn't feel right to me making another one.

Semi... if you PM me I will be more then happy to help you come up with another design.
Aloha, Mark

Old 01-23-2010 | 11:18 AM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member

It was "DyNaBoB's" idea and the derby was donated by another HDF member "DarkTraK"
and "Twisted125" came up with the theme for the cover... It will be shipped out to Chaz's wife Richelle tomorrow morning from all of us on HDF... The derby is a 05' so it can be put on his Night Train or hang on a wall... Which ever Richelle decides to do with it.

Thank you. What a great bunch of guys roam in here...

Mimo.

Old 01-23-2010 | 11:44 AM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member

Richelle sent this email and I thought you all might like to see it

Dan,
WOW Chuck would have loved what you guys sent to me !!!! I don't know how to thank you and everyone for that it is so perfect and I promise that i will keep it for ever and ever please let everyone know who made it and had it engraved or had anything at all to do with getting it done thank you for me!!! i am not strong enough yet to go to the forum but once i am I will make sure that i tell everyone how much that meant to me!!! i LOVE the choclates as well yummy!! Thank You again for everything I know in my heart that Chuck loved talking to each and every one of the guys he talked to on the forum. Please let me know if there is anything you all might need from me and I will do my best to get it ok?
thanks again soooooo much
Richelle Smith

Old 01-23-2010 | 01:27 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member

I'm sorry and are glad that you would be proud to run it on your ride. But it was ment to be a one of a kind for Chaz's wife. I'm sure you can understand the meaning of having only one made and it wouldn't feel right to me making another one.

Semi... if you PM me I will be more then happy to help you come up with another design.
Aloha, Mark
Excellent call, Mark. I knew you'd do the right thing......

Old 01-23-2010 | 07:16 PM
Blk and Chrome
Elite HDF Member

Great job Mark, DynaBob and all involved , A great tribute to a great guy, Thanks and a pleasure for me to be part of this forum

Old 01-23-2010 | 11:12 PM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member

thats sad! R.I.P

Quick Reply: Chazmanian.....R.I.P.