Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parking at Stores

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009 | 01:22 PM
twisted125
Road Master

what the hell has happened to this thread? its a fvcking parking place. I agree with a lot of yall, disagree with some too. But when Its all said and done, Im still going to park the same way. Calling people posers, or boasting about carrying concealed (always carry, never tell) makes me laugh. Cause when I park my bike, I get off, bike a bats head off, suck out the guts, sling him against the store front window and **** in the street . . . before I rack one in my springfield to go into the grocery. hahahaha gimmey a break. Yall are way to hard core. Stop bitchin. Mods, put this thread out of its misery.

Old 11-21-2009 | 03:59 PM
Doug S
Road Master

Twisted,

You have posted 10% of the posts on this thread and now you want it stopped. I agree there have been some extremes but they are on both sides-(nobody has the "beans" to tell me to move it). I really don't care what anyone else does, I'll protect my ride by parking as safely as I can, but I'll stay within the rules doing it.

Doug

Old 11-21-2009 | 05:26 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

So where did you park today Doug? (LOL)

You mentioned on the previous page that you were going out to the stores,......
(I have no doubt that you followed the rules).

Old 11-21-2009 | 05:30 PM
oct1949
Club Member

I dont ride my bike to the store...................period..........

Old 11-21-2009 | 05:41 PM
Doug S
Road Master

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
Please come back and update us on where you parked. LMAO!

BTW: Mine is for riding, that's why the motor is built. No bling on this bike. I will make an effort to protect it whether you insult me or not. LOL

Lemme guess, yours is a stocker that's easy to replace???? (I thought so).

P.S. Bite me.
I was not even talking to you, but I'm really glad you responded and made things clear. So, when my kid asks me why I don't park on the side walk I should not tell her that it's because of parking rules. I should tell her only guys with "built" motors are allowed to be inconsiderate of others. Mine just has a cam, and other stuff so I have to park out in the mean, cruel, dangerous parking lot. Thanks for helping me teach my kids right from wrong, I would have made huge mistake without your guidence.

My trip was fine, got new boots, put on a bunch of miles and thanks for asking. I have to tell ya, I went to the sporting goods store and had to park between two very big and muddy pickup trucks. Man, I was skeered to death that some of that crud might blow off them onto my blingy bike. Speaking of bikes, I checked yours out, looks really good and from what you say it probably runs good. In fact, it looks as good as the two just like it sitting for sale at the dealer I went to today and a few more I saw on the road. Dude, it ain't hard to replace a Black 08 Heritage, certainly easier than finding a nearly pristine 94 EVO. Built motors only require a check book and your time if you know how to do it. As to bling, you better take another look, you just about have a chrome recliner sitting in your driveway.

There..now I insulted you. (And to the other Heritage owners out there, I didn't really mean it and I'm truely sorry)

Doug

Old 11-21-2009 | 05:54 PM
Man In Black
Tourer

Originally Posted by Rockyriver
I park on the sidewalk all the time. If people don't like it, well I guess they will tell me. So far no one has had the *****.
Cops have very big ***** !

Old 11-21-2009 | 06:30 PM
RocketRocker
Road Master

Wow! Everyone that hasnt posted on by "bicycle story" thread sshould check it out! I love how emotional people get on this forum. I personally wouldnt park next to a store entrance on the sidewalk because I cant afford anymore tickets...if someone did intentional damage to my scoot and they were of fighting age...well I would talk gently to them and take the blame for parking on the sidewalk as I have learned in my bicycle thread.

Old 11-22-2009 | 10:19 AM
Faast Ed
Banned

Dude, it ain't hard to replace a Black 08 Heritage
Replacing the endless hours of building and tuning would be hard, as well as the cost of the upgrades that the blue book don't cover. Again, a stocker such as yours might call for less concern (way easier to replace).
I likely wouldn't even feel like washing it.
As to bling, you better take another look, you just about have a chrome recliner sitting in your driveway.
Most came with the bike. I happen to keep it clean. The front struts are all I can think of that I added "bling" wise. Oh yeah, engine gard and foot pegs (functional - not bling). The pipes are part of the performance mods.
Functional performance mods, are not "bling".

Old 11-22-2009 | 10:55 AM
KumaRide
Elite HDF Member

Help please. Where do you guys park when getting gas... lol

Old 11-22-2009 | 10:57 AM
Faast Ed
Banned

Originally Posted by KumaRide
Help please. Where do you guys park when getting gas... lol
We don't.

We simply take some weight off the seat and let 'er rip! Aroma therapy.

Quick Reply: Parking at Stores