Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hill Country Custom Cycles - Please Read

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 10:09 AM
twisted125
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Hill Country Custom Cycles - Please Read

Well, as some of you may have seen yesterday on a riser / ape thread, there was some things said about Hill Country Custom Cycles that could have been a little more thought through. The argument came from a dispute on whether the bushings I had received were rubber or polly. I had ordered polly but received rubber, as well as a couple other guys. I took it upon myself to contact Robert Smith via email and make an *** out of myself by bringing up stuff that didn't matter for my situation and all out being rather insulting. I talked to Robert this morning and worked every thing out. He's a really easy guy to deal with and very helpful. Turns out the problem with the bushings was an isolated event from the distributor that they are fixing and will be sending out the correct bushings stat . . . . not Hill Countrys fault at all. I would highly recommend them and will be doing business with them in the future. It took me suckin up the fact that I was an ******* when I shouldn't have been, and I'm fine admitting it.

This is a link to their store on ebay - http://stores.ebay.com/Hill-Country-Custom-Cycles

This is a link straight to their website - http://www.hillcountrycustomcycles.com/

They have tons of stuff. Cables galore, bars, levers, etc. You can also call Robert and his team directly at 512-264-7333 and they'll take care of you. I hope some of yall will read this and not discredit them due to what happened yesterday in the other thread. Just had to put this out there. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by twisted125; 11-17-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:21 AM
DECON BLUE
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

It takes a big man to admit he was wrong, glad you all got it worked out.

Old 11-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Toy_Jon
Cruiser

Originally Posted by DECON BLUE
It takes a big man to admit he was wrong, glad you all got it worked out.
agreed, good job on working it out. Im sure everyone will read this and give them a try....

Old 11-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

good to know there are still good business people out there. thanks for the update

Old 11-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Colin1966
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

It took me suckin up the fact that I was an ******* when I shouldn't have been, and I'm fine admitting it.
same as these guys as it takes a bigger man to admit when he/I am wrong- also clears the air and i am not as pissed off.

Colin

Old 11-17-2009, 12:14 PM
twisted125
Road Master

yea man. It eats at you after you know you were a complete ***. It wasn't these guys fault, I guess I just wanted it to be when it happened. All is good now, they're a really good company and I didn't want their name and reputation to get the *** end of the deal all because I had a 2 hour window of crazy.

Old 11-17-2009, 12:18 PM
sBender
Tourer

Twist, thanks for posting this. I'm putting apes on my new scoot this year and was thinking about getting what I need from Hill Country. Your post seals it. Thanks again.

~Bender

Old 11-17-2009, 12:33 PM
DarkTrak
Road Master
Thumbs up

+10000

Old 11-17-2009, 12:46 PM
BigSeaDaddy
Road Captain

Good to hear this. I may be going with them for their apes this year after my tax return.

Old 11-17-2009, 01:16 PM
twisted125
Road Master

yea guys, go for it. I didnt realize it at the time, but they carry a **** load of nice apes among other stuff. If I hadnt already picked up my Burly's I would have ordered from them, not to mention those nice extension kits for your wires.

Quick Reply: Hill Country Custom Cycles - Please Read