Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hey lookin a cool set of beach bars for my deluxe!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 12:41 PM
johnnyni
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default burly looks the way to go

thanks for the help guys ! the burlys good great and think thants the way i will go! here is a pic of my deluxe after fitting a shotgun shock set up last week ! this thing is a cool system check them out

Attached Thumbnails hey lookin a cool set of beach bars for my deluxe!!-fidelma-s-camera-pictures-720.jpg  
Old 10-29-2009, 12:57 PM
johnnyni
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default burly looks the way to go

thanks for the help guys ! the burlys good great and think thants the way i will go! here is a pic of my deluxe after fitting a shotgun shock set up last week ! this thing is a cool system check them out

Old 10-29-2009, 08:49 PM
Brandons_Deluxe
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Only thing the same on our 2 bikes are bars and risers and intake.....nothing more...even our blacks are different...2 completely different rides...Just great taste thats all..Now your bike i can find about a hundred just like urs in my eyes...can't say that about url8 because of that wicked paint he has...here in KC im still to see another bike with the style of our bikes. But countless as urs. just sayen....Don't be a hater....I get a crap load of looks at any bike event i go to...not even a hint of a bad word...nice reflectors by the way..i like em.
Absolutely not saying anything bad bout the two bikes or your taste, bikes like yours, os deluxe and aggro_jo to name a few are definately bad a$$ works of art and a reflection of your personal tastes. and yes they are definately different, just made me take a second look. I am sure that you get crap loads of looks and probably people that could stare at your ride all day. Was only making a joke...

Last edited by Brandons_Deluxe; 10-29-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:12 PM
stratplexi
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,084 Likes on 562 Posts

Originally Posted by aggro_jo
wow I appreciate that man! sneak peak?.... maybe when I get my delivery from the engraver in a few days.......... oops I said too much
Can't wait to see it man....I have got to stay out of these Softail Deluxe threads. You guys are going to cost me a lot of money this winter....