Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good looking 2 up seat?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Screamin00
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Good looking 2 up seat?

Im tired of my bare bones seat and my lepara daytona 2 up seat, i think the passenger pillion doesnt flow well with the bike well enough.

I was wondering what suggestions you guys have on a good looking 2 up seat that would be comfy for me and my girl(she doesnt ride much so she gets numbass real quick), but will also look good when im riding solo? Or possibly even one of the seats you can detach the passenger pad would be great as long as its good for longer rides and looks good.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:10 AM
vulcanater
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I pretty much have the same problem. I normally ride with my badlander seat when I'm by myself. Then I switch to the sundowner when the wife wants to ride. The sundowner is super comfy, But it's fugly and huge. And it moves me just a little closer forward. So my position changes and I can't stand it. It's more uncomfortable on my legs and knees.
So I just bought a solo seat. I haven't got to put many miles on it yet. So I don't know how comfy it's gonna be. May have to have gel added to it or something. Whatever it takes. And I'm gonna get a big passenger seat from ebay. Maybe from a heritage or something. Something I can have gel added to. And make it as comfortable as the sundowner for her. Then my position will stay the same And when I'm solo, I'll just take the passenger seat off.

Chop On,
Robert

Last edited by vulcanater; 09-21-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:37 AM
jphillips97
Intermediate

I am about to order a C&C 2 up sport tour seat and I think it looks good

Old 09-21-2009, 07:37 AM
twisted125
Road Master

Badlander - Uber comfy for you, not so much for the lady and youll get an ear full about "you didnt think about me when you bought this!" - ask me how I know.

I like the mustang tripper with the pop on pass pav. - tongue twister right there. It looks like the pass pad may be a bit thicker, may even be able to get different ones that arent so cut on the sides.

I may still go this ^ route as I havent really been able to ride with the badlander since I got it. She likes the stocker better.

Old 09-21-2009, 08:07 AM
Screamin00
Tourer

Originally Posted by twisted125
Badlander - Uber comfy for you, not so much for the lady and youll get an ear full about "you didnt think about me when you bought this!" - ask me how I know.

I like the mustang tripper with the pop on pass pav. - tongue twister right there. It looks like the pass pad may be a bit thicker, may even be able to get different ones that arent so cut on the sides.

I may still go this ^ route as I havent really been able to ride with the badlander since I got it. She likes the stocker better.

Right now the mustang Tripper and the pass pad is my top choice but I cannot find a picture of it on a 00-06 narrow tire bike. It looks like it has more back support for you guys with the wide tire bikes, I dont want it to be like my bare bones. So any help here would be great

Old 09-21-2009, 08:35 AM
twisted125
Road Master

Just did some searching. Look up Golfblues on here, he has an 06, from his album it looks like a tripper on a skinny. Hope this helps
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/membe...16-800x600.jpg

Old 09-21-2009, 08:39 AM
Screamin00
Tourer

Originally Posted by twisted125
Just did some searching. Look up Golfblues on here, he has an 06, from his album it looks like a tripper on a skinny. Hope this helps
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/membe...16-800x600.jpg
Thanks for the help but I think that is a 200MM back tired bike. The seat on those looks like it goes up really high is and is very comfy what im looking for, but the front bolt holes on the narrow tired bikes doesnt go up that high on the rear fender so im afraid there my not be much back support. Ill have to look around more when I get home but I couldnt find one searching for like an hr last night

Old 09-21-2009, 08:49 AM
twisted125
Road Master

hmmm, i see what you mean, maybe order one straight from mustang and take advantage of the return policy? kind of an expensive experiment i guess. lemmy know if you end up getting one and what your girl thinks of the pass pav. I would really like to have a solo and make it easily converted to a 2 up. I guess I would sell the badlander at that point.

Old 09-21-2009, 09:26 AM
matt816
Tourer

CC Seats squareback!! Best value period! Superb quality and comfort. Increadible customer service(which with me goes a long way!) Ive ridden it west of denver from kc. my girl rode with me 175 mi one way and she said it wasnt too bad, wind and temp were what bothered her most

Old 09-21-2009, 09:32 AM
dugan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by jphillips97
I am about to order a C&C 2 up sport tour seat and I think it looks good
I have the Sport Tour. So far so good. Looks as well as comfort.

Quick Reply: Good looking 2 up seat?