Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How about this front end on a Night Train?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009 | 12:10 PM
In Memoriam Citoriplus
May our Moderator Rest in Peace

Originally Posted by rthomp159
Stay away from Demon Cycles.
Unless that girl comes with the parts, I say forget it.

Chrome do dad's and trim parts are one thing, and several people have been very happy with what they got off them. But on the whole they seem to be outnumbered by the ones who got shafted.

Its only 'my opinion', but when it comes to items that can potentially make riding the bike dangerous, I get very particular about the quality of the parts I will put on it. And with them you have no idea who made the parts, where they come from, or even if you can get replacement pieces (like seals) for them later.

Harley and other "brand name" (Ness, Custom Chrome, Pro-One, etc.) pieces (like a set of forks) may be expensive, but at least I know where I can get parts and in the worst case, who to yell at if something goes wrong.

Personally I like the powdercoat idea, but if your looking for better handling, get a good set of inverted forks, in black of course, should help you out.

So be careful of places like them. Remember you pay for what you get, one way or another.

Old 08-26-2009 | 01:21 PM
willyp
Road Master

i say powder coat, cost me about $150 for my triple trees and lowers. quality was top notch.