Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blinking Spark Plug wires....

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 01:27 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MicDeuce
LOL your killin me! About the pics....I dont have them yet. My story goes ...One day at work I was looking at CraigsList,as I do often on my lunch break. I found a 07' Nightster with 1500 miles and warrentied till 2011 for 5k. I jumped on it, and a few days later I was the owner. That bike was fast. I sold it for $9200 and bought a 07' Deuce with 4500 miles for 12k. I love it and do not plan on ever selling it. its Pearl Black, love the color. Right now it has Vance and Hines Big Radius duels,Arlin Ness Big Sucker intake (replacing it for a Kurakyn Hyper Charger) and the V&H ignition/timing thingy. The Heartland 200 kit/spoked rear wheel gets orderded next week along with some rear blinkers and a side licsense plate . I plan on going with the Z bars and lowering it and calling it day. I am very excited to show everyone here when its all done. =)
Dude that sounds like a badass Duece!! Were you taking big bong hits or worse when the urge to put Blinky plugs wires on that badass bike came over ya? I remember my kid has these little sneakers that would blink everytime he took a step. Kid was like 8 or 9 with blinky baby shoes? Oh My..Not good.

One day when his mom wasnt paying attention I threw them in the trash and subsequently bought the boy some Converse high tops!! ( Yeah I'm a Chuck Taylor kinda guy)

Me thinks with that black bike you need a set of red SE Phat wires to break up the black and add some pizazz.

They look like this:

I switched back to black due to having too much going on once I installed a set of airhorns...But I mean to tell ya' those red SE wires are Pimp!

Old 08-17-2009, 01:49 PM
MicDeuce
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RocketRocker
Chaz is a funny ahole. Yes now Im doomed with that damn song....should've put a disclaimer on it. I was waiting for Obama to start dickin the dog....a bunch of unqualified voters voted for him. Oh well....we all have about 16 Trillion $ to deal with in deficit come 2012, if we make it that long.

Blinky cables? Seem like a bad idea but if you do it...let us know what happens.
true that on Obama and Roger that on the Cables...

CHAZ!!!!
link to where I can get my red wires please mang

Old 08-17-2009, 02:12 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

true that on Obama and Roger that on the Cables...

CHAZ!!!!
link to where I can get my red wires please mang
$25.00 shipped to your door Bro. They will look better on your black duecer than they did on my dirty wine colored Tricky Train!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HARLE...=p4506.c0.m245

Friends do not let friends have Guv'Ment Cheese sandwhiches, Socialized health care, a beer with a ciggarette butt in it, Chicks with itchy cooters or Blinky Biatch wires!!

I take that back....Nothing wrong with an Itchy Cootered Ho' so long as its not infected with anything transferrable!!

Old 08-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Fogoms
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who can tell me more about these? Pros/Cons?

http://www.glowandgo.com/wires.php

Thanks in advance!
The light will attract moths while riding at night. They'll get caught in the cylinder cooling fins and cook. Stinky. Don't do it. And depending where you ride with those things you could attract other undesirable creatures.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

Originally Posted by Fogoms
The light will attract moths while riding at night. They'll get caught in the cylinder cooling fins and cook. Stinky. Don't do it. And depending where you ride with those things you could attract other undesirable creatures.
Man....Its been a rough Monday here in the home based office.

Thanks Foggy. I needed that