Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rocker C- Assistance Needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 01:29 AM
rocker_wags
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm with toneaero, PCV easily fits next to the battery, but definitely does take a bit of patience. ordered mine from Fuel Moto USA. just call and tell them the year and model of the bike and the exhaust/air cleaner configuration you decide to go with and they will send you the unit pre-mapped and ready to install on the bike. also have very simple step by step installation instructions (i believe you can download them if you want to familiarize yourself with them). shipping was fairly quick too. i think i received mine 3 to 4 days after ordering.

Old 07-25-2009, 01:39 AM
Rocker_Dan
Road Warrior
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I went the SERT just coz of lack of choice at the time... but I'm happy with it...

Old 07-25-2009, 05:59 AM
Keoni
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used the V&H Fuel Pak, I love it, I have no #'s but as soon as you ride it you can really tell its been added. As others have stated paitence and small hands are a plus during install. I have neither and was about to give up, but I bought an assortment of extra long needle nose pliers and was amazed at the ease and how fast it all went together. So much so that I can't belive its not stated on the box that you must have the long pliers. So if you decde to go with the V&H Fuel Pak or I would assume any other similar internaly mounted PCM I would definately reccomend you have the long needle noses in your tool bag.