Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Klock Werks Softail Stretched rear fender?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 09:48 PM
gwozhog
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Klock Werks Softail Stretched rear fender?

Ok, Klock werks stretched rear fender is on back order and I have seen no pics on Hdforums yet. I know someone in this forum has purchased one. If you have one on your Hog please post a pic so I can check it out and dream about pimpin my fatty next year. Also, is it stretched 3 or 4 inches. Thanks, Clark

Old 06-25-2009, 10:36 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Don't know, but I love the fender. Did you get the one with the frenched license plate holder?

Old 06-25-2009, 11:55 PM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I wanted that rear fender (so far I just have the front one, tip-top quality chit BTW) but the rear, they just make it for 2000 and up FLSTF's... for that ca$h I don't want to spin the wheel and end up with a nice useless Jay Alai:

Old 07-14-2009, 05:07 PM
gwozhog
Advanced

Any pics anyone?

Old 07-15-2009, 05:01 AM
BigJoeNY
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just saw this post. My rear fender is the smooth Klockwerks 2 inch stretched (non frenched no plate cutout) version... See sig. I was very happy with their product. The 14 gauge steel fender is real thick and stays still even at 100+ mph. I was happy with the fitment, the e-coating and craftsmanship. It is one piece formed not 2 pieces welded together like those V-Twin fenders. It needed no body work. The steel was smooth, no bumps or nasty grinds. It was worth the price... Better pic

Last edited by BigJoeNY; 07-15-2009 at 05:38 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:52 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

BigJoeNY, what front fender are you running?

Old 07-16-2009, 02:07 AM
PhantomMaxx
Tourer

I'm interested too. Not to many pics of the Klock Werks fender, BigJoeNY has the clearest so far I have seen. I'm just wondering if this fender would match the lines of the FL Softail Clean Front Fender, it looks like it trails back more. It looks like the stock rear fender does not stick out as much (see last pic).

Old 07-16-2009, 05:38 AM
BigJoeNY
Tourer

The Klockwerks version basically follows the same lines as the stocker. The additional 2 inches trails it out a bit because it’s following the same flow as stock. IMO: It would absolutely flow well with the stock front fender. Also keep in mind, my rims are stock 16 inch. A 17 or 18 inch rim in after market or later year FLs will fill in the space even more.

Originally Posted by PhantomMaxx
I'm interested too. Not to many pics of the Klock Werks fender, BigJoeNY has the clearest so far I have seen. I'm just wondering if this fender would match the lines of the FL Softail Clean Front Fender, it looks like it trails back more. It looks like the stock rear fender does not stick out as much (see last pic).

Last edited by BigJoeNY; 07-16-2009 at 06:07 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:44 AM
BigJoeNY
Tourer

I didn’t check before ordering but it was made by V-Twin Manufacturing. I have found that when they don't list a sheet metal manufacture, it's usually V-Twin crap. Got it from Custom Chrome (Steeler Front Fender) It is 18 gauge steel which is thick but the craftsmanship was poor. It was 2 pieces welded together in the center. It had lots of waves and deep grinds. Needs serious body work before prime and paint. I also realized after receipt that V-Twin Manufacturing products are Asian made. I was actually going to trash the front fender because of that fact but then found out that Harley built my bike with some Asian made parts as well. So I figured what's the point of throwing it away... Oh yeah, it's true. You get what you pay for...
Originally Posted by WARG
BigJoeNY, what front fender are you running?

Last edited by BigJoeNY; 07-16-2009 at 06:00 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:51 PM
gwozhog
Advanced

If anyone has the 4 inch stretch please post it!

Quick Reply: Klock Werks Softail Stretched rear fender?