Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fork size?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009 | 04:32 PM
layddually
|
Advanced

i road my old cbr 929 from austin,tx to knoxville,tn only stopping for gas food and bathroom. on my rocker im hurting within 30 miles. so if you guys see a rocker go by with the riders feet on passenger pegs and laying on the gas tank thats me . as soon as i lean forward my back pain stops. not sure what else to do except clipons. i over payed for the rocker so no selling it or trading i will loose my ***.

i was thinking about takeing the 48mm to machine shop.

this is my bike i have added the screaming eagle cone filter and rush mufflers to it since the pic.

Attached Thumbnails fork size?-dsc00364.jpg  
Old 06-18-2009 | 07:21 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

That sexy Muthafvcker is worth getting right bro...No biggie getting those clamps on the clips on enlarged. Just buy the meatiest ones you can buy and get em' machined up proper like....

Can you remember to share some photos when yer done please?

Best of luck to ya' Bro!!

Old 06-18-2009 | 07:26 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

Originally Posted by Citoriplus
That's funny, a couple of years ago my son's friend came over on his Yamaha R6 and insisted that I try it out. Think he was hoping for a chance to try out my Custom, fat chance of that ever happening.

Anyway after bugging me for about 10 minutes I finally agreed to take it around the block, just to shut them up.
But I hadn't gotten two houses away before the leg cramps started and I knew I was in trouble. By the time I got around the block, and I went as fast as I dared. I had to circle around in the street till I convinced them I wasn't kidding when I said I couldn't stop without falling down and needed them to 'catch' me and hold the bike up till I could get off the damned thing.
It took both of them (football player sized 25 year olds) to hold me and the bike up while I climbed off.
Your calling it a torture device is about as close to the truth as you could get as far as I'm concerned.
Waterboarding and sleep deprivation aint got Chit on my little Brothers CBR....

Put Khalid Shack Mohamudd on that CBR and tell him to ride from LA to Vegas?

By that greek joint halfway there the fvcker would be spilling his guts and begging for some water and boards!!

Disclaimer: I dont condone torturing fanatical killers unless they plan on killing my people and my folks. My people and my folks are Americans...Hence I have no issues whatsoever extimguishing ciggarettes on eyeballs, kicking in ********, or forcing fairly bad men to ride long distances on CBR600RR's!!