Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zanotti

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 10:03 PM
jd8181
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Zanotti

i was just wondering if anyone has ordered anything from them. i was going to put new 25 degree injectors in my bike. my local harlsy shop selling them for $91 each and i can get them from zanotti for around $55 each. and with shipping they are around $127. i was just wondering how there customer service is?? and how fast they ship??

Old 06-06-2009, 10:07 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,949 Likes on 1,933 Posts

Tom here. If they have them in stock it get's there quick, but if they have to order it might take a little longer.

Regards,
Tom
Harley Goodies

Old 06-06-2009, 10:09 PM
wolfman 66
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Longest i ever waited was 9 days for parts they did not have in stock

Old 06-06-2009, 10:10 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Ordered from them several times ... Great Communication They will let you know if the item is in stock and if it is should have it in 2-5 days depending on location... Otherwise may be a week-10 days to receive it .. Had Great service and prices from them ..

Old 06-06-2009, 10:14 PM
jd8181
Road Captain

so could i call them tomorrow and they could tell me fore sure if they have my injectors in stock?

Old 06-06-2009, 10:35 PM
In Memoriam Citoriplus
May our Moderator Rest in Peace
Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

Never called them, but I have used the on line parts ordering and they are very good about getting back to you on if they have the parts in stock or not.
The shipping is very good shortest time was 3 days and the longest was about 8 or 9 days for a part they didn't have in stock.
I would highly recommend them and I will be using them again when I need something they can get for me.

Old 06-06-2009, 10:37 PM
FLHX08
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

there's an area on their web site that lists the parts in stock. I've ordered many times from them and when they don't have the parts in stock it takes about 1 1/2 weeks to get the shipment. very quick and reply to emails to help you with your order. I highly recommend using them.

Old 06-06-2009, 10:57 PM
WarriorHD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've used Zanotti before..Pretty good to deal with and had no major issues. You might search around with places like Chicago Harley and Surdyke online...They usually have good deals.

Old 06-07-2009, 05:48 AM
jd8181
Road Captain

i've checked places like Chicago Harley and Surdyke online and the injectors were around $70 each so i was looking at $150 with shipping. i just ordered them from zanotti for $127 shipped to my door. there online sheet said they have them in stock but i got an email saying they will e-mail me back later on to tell me for sure if they do.
i got my bike tuned and after i got it tuned the local harley department manager told me that it looked like it might me messing up just alittle from the 8 degree injectors that i have in my bike. so i talked with the guy who tunes that bikes here and he said he's seen some problems with the 8 degrees and would put the 25 in if it was him. so the service manage gave me a quote for $91 per injectors and 3 hours to tune and put in the injectors at $70 ot $75 an hour. but i talked with the dyno guy and he feels that it's harleys fault about the injectors and his service manage should have caught it before i spent all the money getting it tuned. so he told me he's going to talk with the head guys at the dealership and that he will get my bike in and put the injectors in for me and tune it for nothing since it's there fault. all i have to do is get the injectors since harley won't replace them even though we put the blame on them. so i shopped around and found the best price and just ordered them and i hope i'll get them sometime next week and maybe get it tuned next week or weekend since i probably won't be able to ride much for a few weeks after that since my wife is being induced for our first baby on june 18th..........

Old 06-07-2009, 08:38 AM
KumaRide
Elite HDF Member
Received 187 Likes on 148 Posts

On 06's their is a TSB and they will swap out the 8's for 25's. They did this for me for free last summer and installed a new Stage 1 ecm download for the 25's. Not sure if the 03's also have a TSB... The symptom to complain about is that the bike does not run good when cold - rough idle, almost wants to stall... then agian, your bike is so far from stock it may not work...

Quick Reply: Zanotti