Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone tried this thing?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 09:03 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I know you are desperate for a better screen that doesn't have the wind buffetting but dude, you are better than that!!! That crap is freakin ugly. I can't, in good conscience, let a fellow Fatty owner go down that road.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:03 PM
JR Ryder
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WARG
I know you are desperate for a better screen that doesn't have the wind buffetting but dude, you are better than that!!! That crap is freakin ugly. I can't, in good conscience, let a fellow Fatty owner go down that road.

Well thanks for the encouraging words..... perhaps I had a momentary lapse of good judgment in even considering it. I think I'm gonna leave the windshield in the garage.... in little pieces, because I cut it up with a jigsaw... hahahahaha... seriously, I did... it's now barely the size of a football, and still I get the buffeting... It's more comfortable with no windshield at all.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:06 PM
JR Ryder
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by performanceisthekey
Personally I'll never patronize them. I as well as many others have had very very poor customer service from them and apparently it's not uncommon. Even Mike Corbin himself IMO is a grade A A**hole

Ya, they are BRUTAL... A JOKE. I had been emailing them for days about a seat, which they said they couldn't make to fit my tank-panel, then they said they had one in stock, with a no-refund policy. Wish I saved the emails. Some guy named Sergio in their customer service dept... AWFUL