Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

night train seat

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009 | 09:58 PM
Sash302
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Rmyers
I have the C&C Sport tour. Great seat for driver and passenger. I also have a Mustang Daytripper that is also a great seat and is for sale. The C&C seat me lower and looks better on the bike with the stretched tank.
dude where did you got the thank from?

Old 05-03-2009 | 10:25 PM
Tartarus
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Rmyers
I have the C&C Sport tour. Great seat for driver and passenger. I also have a Mustang Daytripper that is also a great seat and is for sale. The C&C sits me lower and looks better on the bike with the stretched tank.
Wow I think you sold me on the sport tour if I don't get my badlander redone. Yours look sweet.
Is it comfortable for ~150 miles without stops?

Old 05-03-2009 | 10:50 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Sash302
The Sport Tourer seat looks pretty good. Heck they all do. What it your priority? Ridability or lookin' cool all the time?

Old 05-04-2009 | 08:38 PM
Rmyers
Advanced

SASH302,

The tank is from Custom Chrome.

TARTARUS,

The seat is firm but very comfortable. Haven't had the chance for a long ride yet. I've done about 75 miles/1 hour without stopping and have no complaints. Nice back support as well.

Old 05-04-2009 | 10:07 PM
Tartarus
Road Warrior

Thanks Rmyers, I couldn't stand the badlander after about 30 miles it was uncomfortably and after 100+ I could barely stand it it made 700+ riding days hard. Then I got the sundowner, its ugly as hell but i can go 140+ and barely feel it. now I am just looking for something slightly lower profile and still comfy. Your seat looks like it might do the job. Any others with feedback on it?

Old 05-04-2009 | 10:17 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Tartarus
Thanks Rmyers, I couldn't stand the badlander after about 30 miles it was uncomfortably and after 100+ I could barely stand it it made 700+ riding days hard. Then I got the sundowner, its ugly as hell but i can go 140+ and barely feel it. now I am just looking for something slightly lower profile and still comfy. Your seat looks like it might do the job. Any others with feedback on it?
If back support is something you need then you might want to look at the Mustang squareback. Low profile but still comfy for long rides. The Daytripper is another. Mustang will send a seat out for you to try for a couple of weeks. If you don't like it then just send it back for a refund. You would just be out the shipping costs.

Old 05-05-2009 | 01:39 AM
O6FXST
Road Captain

I like the look of my badlander so I sent it off to mean city and had them do the "deluxe" rework on it. Can sit on it all day now with no problems, very comfortable.

Old 05-05-2009 | 02:22 AM
Tartarus
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by BoomerBob
If back support is something you need then you might want to look at the Mustang squareback. Low profile but still comfy for long rides. The Daytripper is another. Mustang will send a seat out for you to try for a couple of weeks. If you don't like it then just send it back for a refund. You would just be out the shipping costs.
No my back if fine on long trips with the badlander its the *** that hurts.

Originally Posted by O6FXST
I like the look of my badlander so I sent it off to mean city and had them do the "deluxe" rework on it. Can sit on it all day now with no problems, very comfortable.
Yeah I was thinking about doing this also do you know if they cover it with the same cover or if they will recover(my cat decided to use it as a scratching post when i took it off)

Old 05-06-2009 | 01:52 AM
O6FXST
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Tartarus
No my back if fine on long trips with the badlander its the *** that hurts.

Yeah I was thinking about doing this also do you know if they cover it with the same cover or if they will recover(my cat decided to use it as a scratching post when i took it off)
Yes, they do new covers and I wanted them to recover it with leather but they were having a problem. I was in a hurry to get my seat back so I just had them put the original back on. That was over a year ago so I would hope they got their problem fixed by now. Give them a call, they are good guys and will help you out.

Old 05-06-2009 | 07:50 AM
smitbrad
Tourer

I'm selling a HD Sidekick seat if anyone is interested. Similar to the Badlander but a little more comfortable.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...kick-seat.html

Quick Reply: night train seat