Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rocker INFO from Heartland

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 10:00 PM
hdmurray
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rail
I think what I find most humorous (and annoying) is that you bust onto the scene with so many solutions all the while slamming anything that has to do with Heartland.. You're willing to pay for (and pimp) a seat for $1200 all the while slamming the Heartland kit because it's $1900 for fenders, struts and a seat.. Then you decide to enlighten us that ALL rocker owners are installing the Heartland kit.. Then you want to tell us RWD is the place to buy the Heartland fenders cuz that's where they're getting them.. Here's a news flash for ya, I already talked to RWD 2 months ago and they didn't have any plans for a either a 19" or 21" fender for the Rockers at that time.. Yea you could buy a blank and fender spacers then hack your way to a fit.. A guy could do the same with a WCC too until they stopped selling parts.. Hell there are ton of fabricators out there selling fender blanks.. But then I'm sure you already know that and are ready to direct everyone to them as well.. LOL

You're a day late a dollar short with your info pimp.. Sorry
Hey DUDE!!!
Well, Guess what: THEIR DOIN' IT NOW AIN'T THEY???!!!! And they started doin' the R&D on it about 3 weeks ago!!! Call 'em up now if you don't believe me!! Their doin' it!! Who short on money now?? It sure as hell ain't me! I am on my way back from Iraq sittin' in Ireland drinkin' my first guiness knowin' that I got cash in the bank, my bike just got delivered to the house 2 days ago and the inside scoop on all the stuff that's gonna make it a "CUTTING EDGE" Rocker!!! LOL CHEERS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

take it easy pal. it's just a forum

Old 04-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Rail
Road Master

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by hdmurray
Hey DUDE!!!
Well, Guess what: THEIR DOIN' IT NOW AIN'T THEY???!!!! And they started doin' the R&D on it about 3 weeks ago!!! Call 'em up now if you don't believe me!! Their doin' it!! Who short on money now?? It sure as hell ain't me! I am on my way back from Iraq sittin' in Ireland drinkin' my first guiness knowin' that I got cash in the bank, my bike just got delivered to the house 2 days ago and the inside scoop on all the stuff that's gonna make it a "CUTTING EDGE" Rocker!!! LOL CHEERS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO.. So in 3 weeks of R&D they're now supplying the fenders to Heartland?.. Now we all know it doesn't take 3 weeks to make a fender but why would Heartland change from whomever they've been using?.. Cheaper fenders?.. Cheaper made?.. Got me but your gum bumpin doesn't really hold water... Keep pimpin pimp..

PS.. I got cash in the bank too and I already got 9000 miles on mine..

Last edited by Rail; 04-02-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:30 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, all the anger from one person ruining the whole damn thread. Whip em' out guys, lets see whose is bigger.......................LMFAO.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:33 PM
57RebelRocker
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by ElSupremo
So, basically you're saying in about 6 weeks everyone here with a Rocker will also have the Heartland 21" front kit to match their matching rears?
nope...not this rocker owner

Old 04-02-2009, 10:38 PM
57RebelRocker
Ultimate HDF Member

brother sounds like he shouldn't have a second guiness...if he's getting all pissy with just one in him

Old 04-02-2009, 10:40 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by tomhummer
brother sounds like he shouldn't have a second guiness...if he's getting all pissy with just one in him
I would agree with that