Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bobtail tail light

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 06:55 AM
In Memoriam Citoriplus
May our Moderator Rest in Peace
Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Xuallus
See, that's where we differ... I see a fabrication project and go looking for something pre-built, whereas you can design it in your head and just build something beautiful and elegant. You see a wiring project and go looking for something pre-built, whereas I can design it in my head and slap it together for next to nothing... It's all in what you know and where your skills/talents lie.
Not true, I work in computers and have a lot of wiring experience. I just don't like reinventing the wheel if I don't have to. Besides, the HD run, turn, brake module is cheap enough (by Harley standards) it doesn't pay not to use one. I have a spare set of front turn signals I was going to do something like that with. But found a pair of red LED's to use in back for a price I couldn't turn down. FREE!!

Originally Posted by Xuallus
Cabin fever is killing me, I really need to ride
Now on that we are in TOTAL agreement. At the begining of the month I managed to get a 100 or so miles in. But 'winter' has returned to show its ugly (cold) face and the bike is back on the tender in the garage again.
The pool even has a new sheet of ice on it after the last couple of nights.
I'm still waiting for Al Gore's mythical global warming to get here so I can ride more than 4 or 5 months in the year.