Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Bags - Deluxe

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 08:20 PM
08deluxe
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am still waiting for my bags but not worried as where I am it is still quite cold out, still freezing and my hog is still in the pound. I spoke with Mike today and he is busy and backlogged with orders, I will post some pics when I get them. Can't wait!...

Old 04-15-2009, 09:36 PM
ElSupremo
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chordstrummer
I think they're going to look great on your bike -- good choice. Would love to see pics when you get them.
I'll definitely be posting pics. I was originally gonna go with the Bubblebags like you have. I love the classic look to them, and they look great on your bike.
Originally Posted by url8
Supremo you wont be sorry you went with the bags. Had a competitors bag and the fit and finish were first rate however, talk about a "bolt on!" I could NOT get past the fact that the bag sits so far away from the bike. From the side..looked great but as you walked around the back, they didn't look right and I hated that. I stumbled on Mikes web site and he was close enough for me to go to his shop and was I impressed. He is not only a leather craftsman, hes a biker as well. I talked to him several times by phone and get this..I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with the bigger bag thats pictured. He peels off his bags, I used them for the weekend and I placed my order that Sunday and couldn't be happier. I'm rambling, sorry..youre going to love them!!
Yeah, I have no doubt I'm gonna be pleased. I have yet to hear anything but good about them, and it looks like I'll be able to mount them a little lower for the look I want. I get stoked just thinking about getting them on! Plus it will be nicve to be able to pack some stuff with me.