Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installed Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage II

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009 | 08:51 AM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by pensacolaharley
fublknchrm the size may be incorrect for you and may not be what anyone else considers idea for my current setup and future plans but here's what I do know so let me impart this wisdom on your dumb a$$. The stage II is fine for my setup as long as I have the air intake and fuel management calibrated and that's exactly what I've done.

I knew your intentions this morning and I played along anyway and now you're showing what a true a$$ you really are. Don't ever run across my path or you'll be picking up some of your teeth. I'm done with you and you're back on ignore. And don't worry I will show this the the mods and they can suspend/ban me if they want.

WOW!!! We try to help and you come back with this? I hope they do BANN you

Old 03-11-2009 | 09:02 AM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by hellfish
Yo PCH, we were just asking questions here about your plans. I thought we were going to all be friends here and play nice?
I agree with you hellfish but obviously Pensi couldnt handle it. He couldn't play nice. He had another meltdown

Old 03-11-2009 | 10:03 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Well i as well as others was warned by JOHN TN (moderator) that we had to be nice to pensi. He told me that not all people are the same. . So now im am trying to be as helpful to pensi as i can. Can't we all just get along?
I don't see you trying to be helpful or trying to avoid PC here 09, I see name calling "pensi" and taunting. You were warned about you and PC fighting 09 that part is true.

I never said what you have said here 09, If you are going put up statements made by me 09 please state them correctly, I don't normally put PM's like this in the open forum, but I won't have words said I didn't say and someone trying to twist things the way they want them.

This was my PM to you and the exact words I used, we have been more than fair about this and the choice to avoid PC was yours.

Quote:
Recipients: BLKnCHRME09Deluxe , hellfish

03-06-2009, 11:35 AM

FYI

The fighting between you and PensacolaHarley needs to stop now, you have been warned. He has been warned the same, I don't know how all this came to be and it doesn't matter at this point, but we're not going to allow it to continue, so either ignore PC and/or stop the fighting, your choice.

We don't want to see anyone banned, but if this continues after the warning someone will get banned.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

John TN
HDF Staff

Last edited by John TN; 03-11-2009 at 11:53 AM.