Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cycle Sounds ????

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 11:12 PM
Harley03joe
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking Cycle Sounds ????

I Got Cycle Sounds For Christmas, Does Anyone Have Them On The Heritage Classic ?
If So How Do You Like Them ?
I Am Going To Put Them On My 03 Heritage Classic.
Thanks For The Feed Back
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
From
Harley03joe

Old 12-31-2008, 12:48 AM
5speedblu
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I asked the same question a while ago with no responce.
please let us know ehen you are done (test bunny). thanks
sorry not much help.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:33 AM
Archer1968
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

+1, I wouldn't mind knowing either.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Blk and Chrome
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ok I may be stupid on this but is it a radio or mp3 player for the bike?

Old 12-31-2008, 11:34 PM
snap747
Advanced

I purchased the 2 inch Cyclesounds speakers last April at the Laughlin River Run through a 3rd party dealer. They sounded great sitting still, but once out on the road going about 65mph, speakers were worthless. I have Screamin Eagle pipes on my 06 Softail Deluxe and use a windshield and couldn't hear the speakers.

I recently contacted Cyclesounds who pretty much said I was screwed since I had purchased through a 3rd party dealer, of which I thought this was poor customer service (3rd party dealer never returned my calls). However, just this once, Cyclesounds agreed to upgrade my speakers to the new 3 inch more improved style for a small fee.

I have received the new 3 inch speakers but have not yet installed them. All I can say is they better be way more improved for the amount of money I have spent on them. There is also another couple that purchased two systems at the Laughlin show that our out way more money than me.

I hope to get the speakers installed within the next two weeks. I can update the post then. I do know that Cyclesounds does have a money back gurantee only if you purchased directly from them.

Old 01-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Harley03joe
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking Cycle Sounds ????

Originally Posted by snap747
I purchased the 2 inch Cyclesounds speakers last April at the Laughlin River Run through a 3rd party dealer. They sounded great sitting still, but once out on the road going about 65mph, speakers were worthless. I have Screamin Eagle pipes on my 06 Softail Deluxe and use a windshield and couldn't hear the speakers.

I recently contacted Cyclesounds who pretty much said I was screwed since I had purchased through a 3rd party dealer, of which I thought this was poor customer service (3rd party dealer never returned my calls). However, just this once, Cyclesounds agreed to upgrade my speakers to the new 3 inch more improved style for a small fee.

I have received the new 3 inch speakers but have not yet installed them. All I can say is they better be way more improved for the amount of money I have spent on them. There is also another couple that purchased two systems at the Laughlin show that our out way more money than me.

I hope to get the speakers installed within the next two weeks. I can update the post then. I do know that Cyclesounds does have a money back gurantee only if you purchased directly from them.
WELL SNAP

I Installed Mine The Other Day, I'm Like You I Got Mine From A 3rd Party For $250.00 with The 2 Inch Speakers, And Right Out Of The Box My Right Speaker Did Not Work, So I Called Cycle Sounds And Spoke With A Guy Name ED, He Told Me That If The Right Speaker Was Good And It Was Because I Jumped It Over To The Left Side And It Worked,, ED Told Me Them I Got A Bad AMP, That I Should Sent It Back To Him Being Cycle Sounds And He Would Check It Out And Send Me A New One At No Charge, I Tought That Was Real Nice Of Him.

But I Did A Very Nice Install With The T-Tap And Vol Control And I Hade To Take It All Off What A F&&&king Job That Was , But The Good News Is I'LL Be Getting An Updated AMP

So That's Where I'm At So Far, Let Me Know How The 3 inch Speakers Sound Ok
Thanks
Harley03joe

Old 01-23-2009, 09:36 AM
gkuypers
Novice
Default Cycle Sounds or Kuryakyn Sound of Chrome

Since I live in Michigan, I will not be able to ride until sometime in March (hopefully), but I too am interested in some Speakers for my 2007 FLSTC. I've been looking at the 3" Cycle Sounds and 3" Kuryakyn Sound of Chrome. It seems Cycle Sounds provides a very clean set-up, however you have to buy the volume control seperate (around $100.00). The nice thing about the Sound of Chrome is the amp is built into the speakers and one of the speakers has a volume control. The Kuryakyn system is also about $150 dollars cheaper than the 3" Cycle Sounds. I have not heard either of these personally, but would be interested to hear your feedback and see posted pictures.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:40 AM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

i made my own stereo.. SCREAMS! i can hear it well past 100

Old 01-23-2009, 02:57 PM
caltrain
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JRK5892
i made my own stereo.. SCREAMS! i can hear it well past 100
Joe,

What and how did you do this? I am looking for a tunes option without having to go with a windshield of some kind.

Old 01-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Mike NY
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I still think this is a good deal but I haven't bought it yet.

http://www.gooddeals18.com/product/S...FQIMswodLwIGng

Mike
NY

Quick Reply: Cycle Sounds ????