Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fourbidden headers for 07-08 softails

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 06:58 PM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by *NIGHT TRAIN*
Just a heads up, but the word is that Hooker is getting out of the bike exhaust business...some guys are real happy with Hookers, but some others have had complaints about quality...I have no experience either way, just FYI...
Guys, get one thing straight. Who ever is complaining about quality issue's is only talking about their originals when the chroming was crappy at best. They have since rectified the process and put out a fine product.

Again, funny how all the complaints come out when a company decides to stop producing a product...

I highly suggest you call them up and chat with a tech. They love to swap bike info and will tell you straight up why they are doing this.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:24 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TIPN8R
Guys, get one thing straight. Who ever is complaining about quality issue's is only talking about their originals when the chroming was crappy at best. They have since rectified the process and put out a fine product.

Again, funny how all the complaints come out when a company decides to stop producing a product...

I highly suggest you call them up and chat with a tech. They love to swap bike info and will tell you straight up why they are doing this.
Let's keep straight that I'm not promoting or knocking them, never having used their product on my bikes...just sayin' I've heard positive and negative...always hate to hear of any company in this country stopping production of any item, tho...