Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rocker C~owboy

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Alain
Elite HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

fantastic !!!!

Old 01-06-2009, 11:44 PM
WarCowboy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Appreciate your comments.
And I would love to change the pipes on this bike, prolly to a set of V&H big radius pipes, but the problem with removing things like this from the picture, is there is nothing behind them to show once they are removed, which means the lines of the original pipes would be gaps with nothing there.
The only way to do a pipe change on photoshop, would be to have a bike that already has them on it to work with from the start.
Anyone have a side shot of a rocker that has these pipes?

Old 01-25-2009, 12:31 PM
rocker00
Tourer

rocker chopper loooks sick but throw some martin bros on it!

Old 01-28-2009, 02:32 AM
hdmurray
Intermediate

Sweet bike fixup man!! I am from Texas and that thing would be accepted so well down there. Mine is sittin' up in Oregon where I bought it, but it will be in Austin when I get back from Iraq!!! And I am gonna take a picture of me and MY ROCKER when I get sone trickin' mine out in Austin right out infront of Buffalo Billards so I can send it to Harley and tell them "THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD'VE DONE!!"
Good luck with it. Just hope you can find a tank to do the art work on. I've given up on the tank search though. Better luck with yours!!
HD

Old 01-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Windeed
Tourer

WarCowboy, you have a great eye for what looks good. Trust your instincts because it comes natural to you. Your concepts are great and reminded me of a Rocker I saw at the 105th this year. I attached some pics for you. It was Willie G's personal Rocker that he rode at Sturgis in 2007, almost 12 months before HD offically presented the Rocker as a 2008 model. They had this bike on display along with the early design concepts of the Rocker. The brown leather seat gives it a bit of a western look but you have taken the idea much farther.

Enjoy !

Attached Thumbnails Rocker C~owboy-williegrocker01.jpg   Rocker C~owboy-williegrocker02.jpg   Rocker C~owboy-williegrocker03.jpg  
Old 01-28-2009, 10:32 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WarCowboy
Appreciate your comments.
And I would love to change the pipes on this bike, prolly to a set of V&H big radius pipes, but the problem with removing things like this from the picture, is there is nothing behind them to show once they are removed, which means the lines of the original pipes would be gaps with nothing there.
The only way to do a pipe change on photoshop, would be to have a bike that already has them on it to work with from the start.
Anyone have a side shot of a rocker that has these pipes?
so what do it anyway your sick on the photoshop mon

Old 01-29-2009, 03:16 PM
WarCowboy
Cruiser

Thanks a lot guys for the comments and input, and appreciate the pics and inspiration Windeed.
Design is something I have always enjoyed. I wish I would have went to school for it now.

As for an update, "souljah" of these forums sent me a few pics of his rocker with V&H big radius pipes, so I can remake the versions of what I have done so far with the better pipes already on there.
I'll get on it soon!