Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rocker C~owboy

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 12:38 AM
J
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The gold suits the theme but maybe you should try copper. Also, if you go with this mural you should be sure of where it's from as you're gonna get alot of questions about it.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:05 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

The bike looks sick man, it's going to be a dam nice looking ride.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:17 PM
WarCowboy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know there has been a lot of suggestion toward copper, but I just ain't into it. I think it would defeat the purpose of the Eastwood mural. He was always after the gold, as copper wasn't sought after like gold in the era I am representing with the design. Or any era for that matter.
Gold just gos with the outlaw look I am after.
As for the picture, Im not sure what you mean about getting a lot of questions about it? I'm not distributing the art work, nor do I intend to copy it to the exact degree if thats what your reffering to.
There isn't a chance of any copy right issues that I can see.

Anyhow, thanks for your advice and compliments none the less.
I am always open to suggestions!

Old 01-02-2009, 11:47 PM
WarCowboy
Cruiser

Rocker Chopper!
haha, a pathetic attempt, but I did it in about 10 minutes, so what do ya expect?
Anyhow, its an interesting concept none the less, and if the right pipes were added, and it was lowered a little, it might be pretty sweet.

All I did here was put a rake on it, stretched the forks, and re angled the lights, and markers.
I also stretched the seat out a bit, and customized the seat bracket mount, added a front fairing, and ditched the front breaks, with a 360 hub in mind. Don't know who is familiar with the 360 break, but here is a link to look so you'll know what I mean.
http://www.pickardusa.com/360-brake.html

I will work on this some more, and will do a better job.

Old 01-03-2009, 05:03 AM
souljah
Cruiser

nnnice bro nice shopping to

Old 01-03-2009, 05:24 AM
fatboy on fatboy
Novice

your sure are handy with that photoshop program. what do you do for a living might I ask? Seems you've got a lot of time to tinker with your ideas. BTW the bike .............. ya its alright.....lol

Old 01-03-2009, 05:45 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WarCowboy
Rocker Chopper!
haha, a pathetic attempt, but I did it in about 10 minutes, so what do ya expect?
Anyhow, its an interesting concept none the less, and if the right pipes were added, and it was lowered a little, it might be pretty sweet.

All I did here was put a rake on it, stretched the forks, and re angled the lights, and markers.
I also stretched the seat out a bit, and customized the seat bracket mount, added a front fairing, and ditched the front breaks, with a 360 hub in mind. Don't know who is familiar with the 360 break, but here is a link to look so you'll know what I mean.
http://www.pickardusa.com/360-brake.html

I will work on this some more, and will do a better job.

No doubt you have skill buddy! Nice job on ALL the chops you put up!
Now if you could chop mine to see another 3 degrees rake on it...

Old 01-03-2009, 10:25 AM
WarCowboy
Cruiser

Thanks Souljah.

And thanks Fatboy, and to answer your question.
I do multiple things for a living, and lead a questionable but interesting life. lol If it can be done, I try it, if I haven't already!
I was a manager of a airport, and a hobby shop "RC expert", a part time A&P "airplane mechanic", which got me my pilots license when I was 17, then I hit the rodeo circuit as a pro bull rider for 6 years, had two kids got married, started training horses and such for local trainers, building drag cars for people with my Dad by 23. Picked up yet another hobby later on "Paintball", made a business out of it building the most realistic paintball markers you can buy world wide. Then I invented my own type of holster system I mold from kydex which became popular, and now at 26, I am about to sign into MMI Harley school to get a mechanics certification if I am accepted.

Oh, and computers... I have been messing with them since I had a tandy 2000 when I was like 10.
Never took any classes, just learned about them from messing with em. Now I can build custom PCs, and can usually learn about any program on them there is with a little time. I am working on CAD "computer aided design" right now. This will enable me to have the ability to make custom one off pieces for anything that needs to be CNC'd, or injection molded for huge production line runs for future projects I want to bring to the market. Who knows? With enough time working on bikes, I should be able to start producing custom parts for these as well. If a part holds enough interest, I will certainly bring it to the market.

As for Harley, it didn't hold a huge interest to me until my Granddad let me take his out for a spin last year.
Mistake on his part he says "haha", and one of the best experiences I ever had out of all the things I've done.
You could say I instantly knew what it was all about at that point, and can certainly see what all the hype was about, and I am no stranger to a saddle anyhow so it just felt natural.
I am pissed that I didn't get this chance earlier in life!
Anyhow, here are a few videos of mine you can check out for entertainment. Also, for some pics I have showing a lot of what I just told you, you can see some here, and more of them in my profile so you know Im not making this stuff up. haha Only in America my friend!

LINK to Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/WarCowboy

A few pictures

Some of my previous R/C models.

Some of the paintball markers I have built

My old man's nova

Cowboy From the Start! 5[sup]yrs[/sup]

Me @ EastCoast National Cutting. 13[sup]yrs[/sup]

Me at 18[sup]yrs[/sup] Pro rodeo division on "Tiny Tim"

Me at 19[sup]yrs[/sup] Pro rodeo division on "Taz"

Me at 19[sup]yrs[/sup] Pro rodeo division under "Junkyard Dog"
Another hard day at the office!

Me, now with my horse Punk.

Two of my Wife, Stephanie.

My two cool kids!

My uncle on a custom V-rod this past summer

TIPN8R, take a picture of your bike to the side as much as possible. Make sure the fork in lined up as strait as you can get it, and if possible, shoot a picture against a solid back ground, like siding on a garage or something, and I'll see what I can do for ya on the rake.

Last edited by WarCowboy; 01-03-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:29 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

"TIPN8R, take a picture of your bike to the side as much as possible. Make sure the fork in lined up as strait as you can get it, and if possible, shoot a picture against a solid back ground, like siding on a garage or something, and I'll see what I can do for ya on the rake."

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Old 01-03-2009, 03:09 PM
WarCowboy
Cruiser

No problem. Look forward to it.

Quick Reply: Rocker C~owboy