Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I miss you guys

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008 | 11:33 AM
OldBoldPilot
Club Member
Veteran: Marine Corp
Riders Club Member

Be well, Marsh. Sorry to hear about the attack, but I know you'll be on the road again soon.

Best wishes.

Old 09-07-2008 | 11:39 AM
RockyTopRider
Road Warrior

Marsh,

Glad to hear you are doing better. Was thinking about you the other day. As others have said things have changed a lot around here lately. Your roadking has you written all over it. one hell of a ride. i just got released from the dr. friday from my wreck, so now i am back to work. got a night train after i totaled my heritage. haven't taken time to fix pictures on this new forum. good luck and hollar if you get over to the dragon. get well soon.

Old 09-07-2008 | 12:24 PM
Marsh
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Rocktop and Old Bold pilot I hope you mend well and that for the good wishes.
RockTop, I 've been to the Dragon the last two years, once with my wife and once with my best bud and have decide that's enough. I was there this spring and a guy on a Honda Trke died. I haven't heard the reason. Some were say he had a heart attack and just ran off into the wood, because there were no skid marks. I don't know.
At any rate, I find the ride to and from the Dragon to be much more interesting and a better ride all together. I especially like the Sky Line PKW. and the Chernoholla PKW. Great riding over in your area, but we have nice riding in middle TN as well, tho not as challanging.
Marsh

Old 09-07-2008 | 09:48 PM
Red9
Road Captain

Well...I never had the pleasurer of making your acquaintance but from the responses of the other members I would say it is my loss.

I wish you the best of luck in your recovery. Work your way back at your pace and don't rush it. Like someone said earlier, walk, walk and walk a little more.

I love your RK. That blue just seems so right on it.

Old 09-07-2008 | 09:57 PM
ownasofttail
Road Warrior

Marsh glad to hear you again. We miss seeing your old ride but the new one is looking great. sure you will put your own touches on it and have another sweet ride soon. Take care of the ticker and keep intouch on the s/t side. and we will miss you too.

Old 09-07-2008 | 10:12 PM
Marsh
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks again guys. Put 70 miles on her today with my pal Ric27 riding his Sportster.
Perfect clear cool day for riding.
Marsh

Old 09-07-2008 | 10:24 PM
grzly
Road Master

g'day Marsh ... glad to hear from you , tough about the ticker though. hope the new bike is treating you well ... haven't seen your old one around at all.

Old 09-07-2008 | 10:41 PM
Marsh
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Howdy Griz. Long time. Thanks for the condolences. How's things down under? Should be almost good riding season there.
This RK sure rides soft.
Marsh

Old 09-08-2008 | 12:55 AM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member

Marsh, I remember a friend of yours posting that you'd had some problems, and it's good to see you back here on the boards...the RK looks great, you take care of yourself, and post up here any time!

Old 09-08-2008 | 03:58 AM
grzly
Road Master

Marsh .. us Sydney siders are born in a state of denial ... so we tend to ride all year round and ignore winter... having said that there have been some mornings that are rather chilly ! Hope things pick up for you and stay in touch. griz
Btw the RK looks pretty good.

Quick Reply: I miss you guys