Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

zanotti's

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006 | 10:39 PM
vulhalla
|
Road Master
Default zanotti's

Ordered a tour pak and detachable rack from Zanotti's Monday, the 6th, the card went through but havent heard anything from them yet.

Old 03-11-2006 | 11:13 PM
Mike NY
Road Master
Default RE: zanotti's

Did you call them ?

I ordered some stuff from them recently on 2 separate orders and only received an email about one of them but they both showed up in less than 10 days since the accessories were not in stock.

Mike
NY

Old 03-11-2006 | 11:23 PM
vulhalla
|
Road Master

maybe thats the case, they werent in stock. it will be a week Monday soIll wait tillwed-Thurs to call if they havent shown up by then. I feel its probaly to early to call if they didnt have it in stock. Dont want to bug them cause Ive heard othing but good about them on this forum, thats why I ordered from them, plus they were $200.00 cheaper then the stealer. Worth the wait.

Old 03-11-2006 | 11:34 PM
L night train
Advanced

very happy with them very profesnal

Old 03-11-2006 | 11:47 PM
Bigbender
Road Captain

If they have your e-mail address, they'll send a short note to let you know if something is out of stock or backordered. They give you the option of waiting for everything or they'll send you a partial shipment. You'll pay some extra shipping if you don't want to wait. Zanotti's is a good company to deal with. I'm in Pa. too so if my orders are placed in the morning, I receive my stuff the next day.

Old 03-12-2006 | 01:12 AM
Mike NY
Road Master

Don't be afraid to call. When you first placed the Internet Order you should have received an email with the order #.

I received a 'Not in Stock' email on both of my orders but only received shipping info on one with tracking # but the other order showed up shortly after as well. The orders were placed about a week apart.

I have called their Parts Dept. directly with some questions and they were very helpful. I think they understand customer service.

I hate the waiting part too....

Mike
NY

Old 03-12-2006 | 01:14 AM
itsahog
Cruiser

I used Zanottie's and was very happy with them. Will use them again for sure. [8D]

Old 03-12-2006 | 02:51 AM
fatheadonsoftail
Cruiser

I just used them dor the first time also. If I recall I did not here from them till they shipped the stuff and they sent me an email with the tracking number. I had the stuff in like 4-5 days.

great Place

Old 03-12-2006 | 09:38 AM
vulhalla
|
Road Master

When I ordered it on March 7, I received an e-mail with a transaction #. Thats all that Ive heard from them so far.

Old 03-12-2006 | 09:57 AM
streetbobjim
Cruiser

i think that zanottis need to update their online ordering system. i usually use adventure harley and their website is great, you can track your order, calculate shipping, etc etc. i think that adventure is dearer than zanottis but they have reqular sale days with 10% off and for orders of over $500 , they give you 15% off, also, orders over $250 get free postage to the us. Adventure also take paypal, which can be useful

Quick Reply: zanotti's