Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Go parts direct.com experience

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 08:41 AM
fatboy2006
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Go parts direct.com experience

[:@]I had posted a threat a few weeks ago about my experience with parts direct.Well heres the update I still have not recieved my pipes and when i called them Friday They told me they are being shipped out next Wed.appox.4 weeks after i ordered them,But they took the money off my card at the speed of light.Then they told me that they had to order them.when i told them that i was told they had them in stock before i ordered them, i was told that anything that they can order they consider in stock.STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!

Old 07-06-2008, 09:18 AM
tk353
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Go parts direct.com experience

sounds like a mail drop place. i ordered a gps from a company and it took 1 month because they delivered the wrong item and then the correct one was defective. it was then sent to the mfg and they sent it back still broke. after 3 months the mfg send me another that works. I should have paid 100 extra and would have save 75 in postage.

Old 07-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Deluxechuck
Tourer

I ordered pipes and a fuelpak from them in February. Said it would be on my door in a week. Didn't get a message telling me that they were shipped or anything. So I called their number and talked to someone. They assured me they were on the truck that was heading to my address... In California... I live in Indiana. I said, I tell you what, just give me my money back. The gal said okay, I understand. A few days go by and they didn't refund my money. I called them and asked to speak to a supervisor. They guy said he was the owner and until they get their pipes back, he won't refund my money. I told him that he had a funny way of doing things and I just want my money back. He refused. I told him that had better get the money back or I would call my states attorney general and report him. He said go ahead. A few days later, the everything showed up on the front porch. But, they charged my credit card twice. That was another mess that took a few more phone calls to fix.

I searched the net for the cheapest prices, and they had them, but not by much. Next time I will spend a bit more to save the headache.

Old 07-06-2008, 10:18 AM
jipmkwa
Cruiser

Jeez sometimes paying the extra money is worth it compared to that b.s

Old 07-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Deluxechuck
Tourer

Yea I only saved about $100 or so. Thats what I get for being a cheap b@$!@&d!!!!

Oh well, it was winter, the pipes are on now, and I'm happy, just won't shop there anymore.

Old 07-06-2008, 10:46 AM
beaureed445
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Damn.....where was this thread 3 weeks ago, when I ordered 2 sets of Lyndall Z+ brake pads?&nbsp\\; I never received a confirmation that they were sent out, then after a week, I get a call that there was "a problem" with my order.&nbsp\\; They had the fronts in stock, but they were out of&nbsp\\;rear pads.&nbsp\\; I ask how long until they get more in......they don't know.&nbsp\\; So I say great, send me the fronts, refund me the price of the rears, and I'll get them somewhere else.....The guy puts me on hold, then lets me know that the DO have the rear pads.&nbsp\\; "They're sitting on our loading dock (just arrived), and not in the system yet."&nbsp\\; Once they get them into inventory, they're going to send both sets out to me.......That was a week ago- nothing yet.....I'll update if/when I receive.

Old 07-06-2008, 12:47 PM
lionsqrne
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not to thread hijack... but his sounds exactly like DNA....

Don't shop DNA unless your willing to wait a long long time.

Threads like this are well worth the posting.

Old 07-06-2008, 01:11 PM
DanDeuce
Road Captain

Times or Management are a changing ! I got my V&amp\\;H Pro-Pipe through them 4 years ago , to me in around a week-10 days , cheapest price at that time by far , sorry to hear things have gone&nbsp\\;downhill with them . Good to know as I'm thinking about new pipes&nbsp\\;!

Old 07-07-2008, 05:46 PM
marion
Intermediate

I sent them an e-mail telling them they are getting trashed on Harley Web sites.
I told them their service sucks and I would never buy anything from them.....

Chuckleheads like that need to be told they are losing business. Maybe someone there will 'get it'

Old 07-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Gunhunter
Intermediate

I'm glad I read all this because I was going to by exhaust, fuel pak and K&amp\\;N air filter. I'll go somewhere else...Don't want to go through all that BS...

Quick Reply: Go parts direct.com experience