Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Go parts direct.com experience

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 06:48 PM
sickwithit
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still have something on order with them. I been emailing and calling them every day. I can't get a hold of any body. It's been on order for almost 4 weeks now. when I placed the order they told me they had the item in stock.

hay badgpd, do you really have info on this guy. if you do can you pm me his info.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:52 PM
RockerDave
Cruiser

Originally Posted by sickwithit
I still have something on order with them. I been emailing and calling them every day. I can't get a hold of any body. It's been on order for almost 4 weeks now. when I placed the order they told me they had the item in stock.

hay badgpd, do you really have info on this guy. if you do can you pm me his info.
Your best bet would be to call your credit card company ASAP and tell them that you never received your order. They will credit the purchase back to your account. You will never get your order from these guys. From the looks of things, it appears as though they have closed up shop. Even their website has shut down.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:59 PM
sickwithit
Road Captain

Originally Posted by RockerDave
Your best bet would be to call your credit card company ASAP and tell them that you never received your order. They will credit the purchase back to your account. You will never get your order from these guys. From the looks of things, it appears as though they have closed up shop. Even their website has shut down.
Yea, I called my credit card company on Monday. They said that they would do a investigation. They also said it might take up to 2 months for them to credit my account.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:02 PM
RockerDave
Cruiser

Originally Posted by sickwithit
Yea, I called my credit card company on Monday. They said that they would do a investigation. They also said it might take up to 2 months for them to credit my account.
My credit card company told me the same thing. However, it only took about 3-4 days before I had it credited back to my account.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:04 PM
sickwithit
Road Captain

Originally Posted by RockerDave
My credit card company told me the same thing. However, it only took about 3-4 days before I had it credited back to my account.
Thanks man, that makes me feel a little better.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:32 PM
badgpd
3rd Gear

Sickwithit, send me the pm again

Old 09-12-2008, 12:21 PM
ptibowie
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never ordered from them myself but my brother in law did and they hosed him. They said they shipped his stuff, never got it. When he called to see what was up, they were a$$holes and blew him off. He had to go to his credit card company and have them get his money back. After seeing what he went through with them I would NEVER order from them.

Old 09-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Joe Diver
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like maybe they were a cheapo startup drop shipper. Probably had very few employees....maybe even worked from home....

Old 09-12-2008, 02:01 PM
badgpd
3rd Gear

Leo (owner of Parts Direct) didn't work from his home...His address was 5115-B Arville St. Las Vegas 98118. He leased the back area from 5115 Arville. Which is some sign company owned by Patrick Dean. Patrick Dean leases the building from Richard Dean, which is his Dad. For all we know he can be Leo Dean. Leo moved out last week. Closed shop. Went out of buisness.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Joe Diver
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like it was a very small, zero overhead drop-ship company....

Quick Reply: Go parts direct.com experience