Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Go parts direct.com experience

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 08:11 PM
huey408
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Go parts direct.com experience

Go parts direct.com sucks ordered lifters from them was sent only one not the set of 4 i thought i was ordering contacted them about returning and got nowhere ended up eating the money and going off on there customer service and will never spend a dollar there again

Old 07-07-2008, 09:28 PM
FL DEUCE
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your experiences are good enough for me. Never gonna order anything from go parts direct.com.
&nbsp\\;

Old 07-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Deluxechuck
Tourer

ORIGINAL: beaureed445

Damn.....where was this thread 3 weeks ago, when I ordered 2 sets of Lyndall Z+ brake pads? \\\\\\; I never received a confirmation that they were sent out, then after a week, I get a call that there was "a problem" with my order. \\\\\\; They had the fronts in stock, but they were out of \\\\\\;rear pads. \\\\\\; I ask how long until they get more in......they don't know. \\\\\\; So I say great, send me the fronts, refund me the price of the rears, and I'll get them somewhere else.....The guy puts me on hold, then lets me know that the DO have the rear pads. \\\\\\; "They're sitting on our loading dock (just arrived), and not in the system yet." \\\\\\; Once they get them into inventory, they're going to send both sets out to me.......That was a week ago- nothing yet.....I'll update if/when I receive.
Kind of sounds like part of the run around i got. If you can't get your money back. I would just go and get them from someone else. When you get them and you make sure you got what you ordered, just hang on to them for next time. I wouldn't even try to send them back. Who knows what kind of mess you would get into there. I almost sent all my stuff back just to make a point, but I figured they would come up with something else as to why they cant refund my order. Just get your stuff and do what you can do.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:05 PM
pd_bert
Stage I

Here is what's frustrating about these blogs.... Coming straight from the horses mouth. On this thread "deluxechuck" says and i quote:

i ordered pipes and a fuelpak from them in february. Said it would be on my door in a week. Didn't get a message telling me that they were shipped or anything. So i called their number and talked to someone. They assured me they were on the truck that was heading to my address... In california... I live in indiana. I said, i tell you what, just give me my money back. The gal said okay, i understand. A few days go by and they didn't refund my money. I called them and asked to speak to a supervisor. They guy said he was the owner and until they get their pipes back, he won't refund my money. I told him that he had a funny way of doing things and i just want my money back. He refused. I told him that had better get the money back or i would call my states attorney general and report him. He said go ahead. A few days later, the everything showed up on the front porch. But, they charged my credit card twice. That was another mess that took a few more phone calls to fix.

I searched the net for the cheapest prices, and they had them, but not by much. Next time i will spend a bit more to save the headache.
his order was placed on saturday, processed on the following monday during the busiest season of the year for us and he got his part in 5 business days. (a week like he was told) we're on the west coast. He's in indiana and he got it the following monday and he says he had a bad experience?

Here is the tracking number from his order with proof that he got it in less time than the advertised 7-10 business days. Check it out on www.ups.com 1z8xx5850300614476

as for the double charge, i looked into that. There was only one payment posted to his account.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:27 PM
RockerDave
Cruiser

Originally Posted by pd_bert
Here is what's frustrating about these blogs.... Coming straight from the horses mouth. On this thread "deluxechuck" says and i quote:

his order was placed on saturday, processed on the following monday during the busiest season of the year for us and he got his part in 5 business days. (a week like he was told) we're on the west coast. He's in indiana and he got it the following monday and he says he had a bad experience?

Here is the tracking number from his order with proof that he got it in less time than the advertised 7-10 business days. Check it out on www.ups.com 1z8xx5850300614476

as for the double charge, i looked into that. There was only one payment posted to his account.

Oh BERT!...Are you kidding me...you actually have a tracking number? How convenient to see you on here. Funny your on here not more than 45 minutes after I sent your company an email telling you about the negative comments you are receiving here. Tell me then, where the h*ll is my order? You know order# 64750 V&H Big Radious pipes? I ordered those over 2 weeks ago and guess what no tracking number and no pipes. I too live on the West coast and have listened to your pathetic lies long enough. I finally realized you guys are nothing but thieves (I asked you to cancel my order and you said no) and purchased another set from New York that showed up in 3 days (for less money).
I too was PROMISED that they would be shipped out the following day with a tracking number being emailed to me...NEVER HAPPENED!
I was never told anything about being the busiest season of the year either...that is just a bunch of BS. Also, I sent numerous emails and never received one response. Your "live chat" option always seems to always be unavailable too...what a CROCK! Your business is a freakin JOKE!
You will be hearing from my credit card company very soon (if you haven't already). Also, I have filed a complaint with the BBB.
This is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with...I honestly can't believe you run a business this way. Pathetic!

Old 08-15-2008, 12:28 PM
HBWill
Advanced

Address everyone else's claims, not just the one that works in your favor. Then we will have something to talk about.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:30 PM
RockerMike
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Noticed you didn't care to discuss Fatboy2006's comments.

Provide any info you'd like, the numbers are still against you.

Old 09-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Brink_2003FXST
Novice
Thumbs down

I sure wish I would have seen these posts on Parts Direct before I had ordered my BSS from them. Bert has jerked me around from day one on there. I am so P!SSED off right now with these j@ck@$$'s and the LOUSY service they provide. After waiting almost 6 weeks for these pipes, I was told they don't have them and I could either have my money returned or be placed on a waiting list. I would rather pay $100+ more on the same pipes from someone else than be lied to and have to wait 6 weeks.

Old 09-05-2008, 02:15 PM
mojojones
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Another brokeback vendor exposed..........keep it up guys it will save more folks headaches down the road. I'd rather pay 10% more and deal with a reputable company.

Old 09-05-2008, 02:17 PM
RockerDave
Cruiser

With all the negative experiences people have had with this place...I really do not understand how they continue to be in business. They are located in Las Vegas and I am going to be there on Oct. 2-5 for the Bikerfest. I can guarantee you that one of my stops will be the Parts Direct store. I am planning on having a little chat with "BERT". I know Bert is the manager, but I would really like to know who the owner is. If anyone knows, let me know.
Also, if you want to email me your horrible experience, I would love to have a big stack of customer complaints to slam down on the counter.

Quick Reply: Go parts direct.com experience