Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Advice, Pass Floorboards on FLSTC

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 12:17 AM
fatheadonsoftail
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Advice, Pass Floorboards on FLSTC

I have a 02 FLSTC with passenger foot that I want to switch to Floorboards for the wife. I am looking at part #50357-04 and it says models equipped with foot pegs "will need additional hardware",but nowhere can I find what else is needed for this kit to work.

Has anybody got a Softail Classic you had foot pegs on and switched to floorboards who can tell me what I need?

Also I now have V&H Big Shot Staggered Duals on it and am hoping the floorboards will fit.

Thanks

Old 03-05-2006, 01:29 PM
SMSgt B
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need Advice, Pass Floorboards on FLSTC

ORIGINAL: fatheadonsoftail

I have a 02 FLSTC with passenger foot that I want to switch to Floorboards for the wife. I am looking at part #50357-04 and it says models equipped with foot pegs "will need additional hardware",but nowhere can I find what else is needed for this kit to work.

Has anybody got a Softail Classic you had foot pegs on and switched to floorboards who can tell me what I need?

Also I now have V&H Big Shot Staggered Duals on it and am hoping the floorboards will fit.

Thanks
Did it today but I went with 50602-00. They might be talking about you will need the saddlebag bracket relocation kit (90238-00).

V/r

George

Old 03-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Mike05
Tourer

Saddle bag relocation kit will do it. I haven't changed over to floorbords yet, but I had to install the relocations kit when I installed the saddlebag guards on my 05 FLSTCI.

Old 03-05-2006, 06:54 PM
fatheadonsoftail
Cruiser

How does the relocation kit move tha bags?

I guess the floorboard I am looking at is primaryaly for Road King. It says fits all softails but ones with Pegs "need addional hardware", but no where can I find what the addional hardware is.

Did you need the relocation kit to install the one you did?

Thanks

Old 03-05-2006, 11:12 PM
UltraScoot
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: fatheadonsoftail

Thanks
I used P/N 52715-04 page 343, kit has all you need, if you have bags you might need the bag relocation kit all it does is change the location of your existing bracket connection at the foot peg. also it says will not work with pivot bolt cover but depending on which one you use it will and most you got to do is grind a little of the bracket if it dont fit. hope this helps you. pm me if you have questions.