Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all Rocker owners.

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 05:24 PM
flyburch
Road Master
Received 75 Likes on 22 Posts
Default RE: Calling all Rocker owners.

i have almost 2000 miles on mine got it in march and i love it... i agree with all the likes and dislikes that were already posted

Old 06-01-2008, 10:06 PM
RockerJay
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a new rider and have around 1500 (would love to say more, but i live in western PA...we aren't sure we are done with snow yet... ha ha) on mine so far, with a trip planned in 3 weeks...

I LOVE the bike. I agree with the mods costing $$$, and other "aftermarket" items not yet available, but that will come with time. EVERYONE looks at this bike...very, very sharp.

The bike handles like a dream.

Cheers!!!
--Jason

Old 06-01-2008, 10:47 PM
ThanatosUSMC
Advanced

All of the above posts I agree with. I took a while to get use to the ride after driving an 06 Electra Glide. The rocker is my back and forth to work bike and the Glide is for LONG TRIPS.

I still have a hard time listening to people crap on the bike because HD didn't make it to there liken. But everybody has anopion on it, most are very complimentary.

Yeah I would buy it again in a HEART BEAT.

[IMG]local://upfiles/59239/5BD341A29EC3440AA9014C9E6F0D598D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Rail
Road Master
Veteran: Army
Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

600+ miles in the last 3 weeks and I can honestly say "I LOVE THIS BIKE!!"..I've been waiting for MOCO to produce something like this for a long time.. Since I've bought I'veyet tohave that "buyers remose"..

Old 06-02-2008, 03:54 AM
deadduck357
Tourer

If I had the $$ Ide buy another, an09 when they come out. The ride and handling is great. I get compliments about it all the time, some may rag on the Rockers here but I have yet to have someone say one thing negative about it to me on the street, you might just have to see them in person. 2835 miles and very happy.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Rocker_3791
Intermediate

i lowered mine about an 1 1/2 to 2 inches in doing that it is best to take the bump stop off cause u wont have much movment there i have been told you can get a bump stop off of i think a dyna that will work and it is thiner but i just went without one the only problem i had was when the 2 up seat was out that big key ring hit the rear fender so i touched that up and put a smaller key ring on it only time will tell if that helped. the ride of the bike really didnt change i mean it handels as good as it did the day i brought it home if not better. and i didnt adjust the pressure on the shocks so it still has the good smooth ride. and for me i really had to lower it i am a fairly short guy and i was almost on my tippy toes to touch the ground now i am completly flat footed in my opinion lowering one and changing the exhaust is the 2 best things you can do to it

the pic is before any mods i will get some of it lowered on here in a few more days

Old 06-02-2008, 10:42 AM
ptw***
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 what's said before & waiting for a new aftermarket solution where I can keep the trick seatsetup but witha new seat for me as well as a new pillion seat.

// Peter

Old 06-02-2008, 10:54 AM
tvonderweid
Novice

am giving mine hopefully next week (depending on whether all parts have arrived) for lowering, changing pipe silencers (S&S slash cut), relocating license plate on side, changing to black36 inches drag bars, chrome pegs and mirror.

looking forward to see your pics. will post mine as soon as mods are made.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:24 PM
kickstand1
Stage II
Default Rocker windshield

Has anyone tried to install a Dyna windshield on a Rocker? The Harley accessory windshield for the Rocker doesn't stop the wind at all. The forks are the same as a Dyna and you would think that the larger Dyna quick release windshield would work.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:41 PM
oldguy2
Novice
Default RE: Rocker windshield

i have had my rocker c ordered since august 07 arrived at the dealer in feb and delivered to me april 01.i have 2000 km on it to date and is one sweet ride.all i have done is putthe v&h2 into1 big radius exhaust on it.ii am going to sit tight forthis year to see what is comming out(checking out to see what u all do to your rides).i have received nothing but good comments about the bike from non riders and hard core hd riders.

ride safe
Oldguy2

Quick Reply: Calling all Rocker owners.