Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rocker Rear Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008 | 04:04 AM
Tailbreaker
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Rocker Rear Suspension

No rant here, just tired of allthe pissin and moanin that's been goin on here lately. Everyone needs to lighten up!

Old 04-27-2008 | 04:39 AM
souljah
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

in to that just chill and ride man life is to short

Old 04-27-2008 | 06:42 AM
Harley Bass
Cruiser

Apostle, how bout running through all those production issues we keep hearing about. I still haven't read anything concrete about issues, other than the Dealers can't keep these bikes on the floor. Thanks.

Old 04-27-2008 | 09:36 AM
rockerheadsteve
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: BlackDragon

Now this is not pointed at anyone.

I have riden lots of different bikes.
I have been given comments about the type of bike etc etc as the rocker gets now.

The only difference I can see is I didn't care.
It was the type of bike I choose to ride at that time.
I enjoyed it. who cares what other people thought.

If you have a Rocker be happy with it but don't preach to everyone else how great it is as I think at times U are just trying to convince your selves what a great bike they are and U made the right decision.

We are all different like our bikes.
This is what is importantant.

If I can't say I don't like Rockers or I don't like Baggers etc etc than we would be poorer for it.

Ride Free and enjoy the moment as it may end tomorrow.
I dont need to convince myself of anything. My RockerC did it for me. After impatiently waiting for 6 months, and finally getting to try it out, it said yes you now own the cruiser of all crusiers. So blackdragon climb on your fatboy and shut the *##* up. Convinced, Preacher Steve.

Old 04-27-2008 | 09:41 AM
kylant
Road Captain

i would bet most of us here buy the bike we want. i personally looked at several that appealed to me. i only rode 2 softails, the rocker and nighttrain. i chose the rocker. i just sold my nightster, and am waiting delivery of my new rocker. the rocker was the one for me. i feel it is a good starting point for where i want my bike to end up. i want a chopper like bike without the chopper price tag. to each is own, most people buy what they like. so enjoy what you have, ride it, don't bash others. that is one of the beauties of this country; freedom of choice.

Old 04-27-2008 | 10:30 AM
Apostle
Advanced

If someone wants to ride a different modelsoftail(or dyna, or touring bike) that looks like a million other softails (or dynas, or touring bikes) that is their choice. Yes the tins might be painted different, they might have certain parts chromed, or additional add ons. But they are still riding a softail (or dyna, or touring bike) that looks like a million other softails (or dynas, or touring bikes.)
Drunk post, my bad... point is, CPTRAD is knocking every other bike that isn't a Rocker. What my post should've said was, ride what you want and post pictures of your mods, but don't bag on others... What came out was a day of beer and the very thing I was speaking against... So - ride what you want and post pictures of your mods, but don't bag on others.

Old 04-27-2008 | 02:45 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

thank you for sobering up sir apostle
your a gentleman & a scholar

Old 04-27-2008 | 04:26 PM
DocTkd
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I personally like all types of Harleys, but some I would buy and some I wouldn't. I can appreciate others bike without necessarly wanting to buy one. All that really matters is I fixed my bike [ a Custom ] the way I like it and wouldn't want to trade anyone for theirs. I believe that should be every bikers goal.

Old 04-28-2008 | 04:53 AM
BlackDragon
Tourer

Thanks for the kind words Rockhead.

Just goes to show how much U know.

I see no need for that type of reply.
I noted not pointed at anyone.
Was Just my thought. But well.......

Old 04-28-2008 | 03:29 PM
ptw***
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Apostle

If someone wants to ride a different modelsoftail(or dyna, or touring bike) that looks like a million other softails (or dynas, or touring bikes) that is their choice. Yes the tins might be painted different, they might have certain parts chromed, or additional add ons. But they are still riding a softail (or dyna, or touring bike) that looks like a million other softails (or dynas, or touring bikes.)
Drunk post, my bad... point is, CPTRAD is knocking every other bike that isn't a Rocker. What my post should've said was, ride what you want and post pictures of your mods, but don't bag on others... What came out was a day of beer and the very thing I was speaking against... So - ride what you want and post pictures of your mods, but don't bag on others.
= RESPECT!!!

Thanks,

P.

Quick Reply: Rocker Rear Suspension