Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

revtek rims

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 09:44 AM
John Little
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: revtek rims

First, you posted to a public forum, so deal with it. Secondly, you've made three posts to him since his post, and even Kings Ride tried to throw youa clue. If you were business savy, you might understand that someone with CNC capabilities can help you, but perhaps they wouldn't want to publicly state that they are going to remake an item for someone else' product that is currently involved in a lawsuit. Just my thoughts on why he asked you to PM him.

I figured a direct post with few words might help get you in the right direction, but it seems you need a narrative. That being said, I hope you PM him and come to a resolution for your parts.

Old 04-24-2008, 02:59 PM
crazytrain1
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

johnnie

"deal with it"......Sir yes Sir......Sir, permission for grunt to ask a question?......Why is it you are so good at giving advice....but when it came time for you to buy your harley you should of asked for advice. I'd rather be nothing than pretend to be something...aka...Blue Angel

Old 04-24-2008, 05:02 PM
John Little
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: crazytrain1

I'd rather be nothing ...
Not surprised. The only thing I ever claimed to be is a Navy Vet who's proud to show it. If your *advice/opinion* is that I shouldn't have a themed Harley, I could care less what anyone else thinks, my scoot is for me.

To keep this relevant, I still hope that you get your issues resolved. Next time, I'll try to be a real nice for the sensative folk.