Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I was stoned today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008 | 09:24 PM
voyager1
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Default I was stoned today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the hospital that is : Passed # 10 kidney stone !!!!!!!!!! A biggie too !!!!!!!!!! G-damn those m-erfugers hurt !!!!!!!!!!!! After 10 of them,the pain don't get any easier !!! A little sore, but pain gone for the most part now... trust me guys... You don't want to be a stoner like me .............. Blood pressure went to 130 over 100 with the pain ...... [sm=scared09.gif]

Old 03-28-2008 | 09:26 PM
barjbar
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: I was stoned today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you're ok. I've only had one and I hope I never get another. Passed it by drinking a lot of water.

Old 03-28-2008 | 09:28 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member

I've been in the hospital five or six times over the years with kidney stones. You are correct, they really hurt. They give me 10mg of Morphine now. The Demerol does not work for me. I'm stoned when I go in and more stoned when I leave.

Old 03-28-2008 | 09:53 PM
Waltman
Tourer

You should be happy you flushed them all. I had one stubborn stone that was stuck. Had it for five years, it wouldn't go. Finally I had to go with a non-intrusive surgery. Total over $27,000 for ONE stone, thank god to my insurance I paid only $1,800. And let's not forget the pre "surgery" visits and several exams taken.That wasSeptember 2006.Last monthat home, close to midnight, had that "funny feeling (pain)" again, but not as bad,it hurt,but got rid of it. Drink lots of water to keep them flushing.

Old 03-28-2008 | 10:19 PM
voyager1
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Oh yea. the dang stones started with me about 5 years ago. They still really do not know what causes them . i am told perhaps cola makes them but even the experts don't know for sure. Pain is worse than child bith,i am told,and as bad as a gunshot , I belive it. Women don't get stones as much. I am told stones happen far more often in hot weather... once you have one, you are almost sure to have more... I hope mine are done for this year. Should have seen Kim driving me to the ER... I kept screaming !!! Go faster and stop for nothing. LOL... The pain is so bad there just is no way to drive yourself to the hospital,that is for sure . Dang Terry,I wish they had give me some better pain meds , but they would not. Very bad hospital here,and they move dang slow !!!

Lots of things in this world you guys don't want, but, put Kidney stones on your top 10 list . trust me .

Dang Waltman
, sounds like you had a tough go at that stone too !!!!

Old 03-28-2008 | 10:26 PM
pmedic433
Tourer

Feel your pain!! I have had 7 so far, the last one was 4.7 mm. A bannana a day has kept them away for me, along with plenty of water. My brother had one that had to be removed "non-intrusively" and his was 1/4" by 1/2" [sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 03-28-2008 | 10:44 PM
sprayandpray
Tourer

and THAT is whyI drink almost a gallon of water a day..... Never had em, hopefully never will

Old 03-28-2008 | 10:53 PM
BlackDragon
Tourer

Yep had them about 5 yimes now. U always can tell when they come back once U have had them.
I don't go to the local hospital as they suck. Better to be in pain another 10 minutes and go somewhere they actually look after U.

Definatley top 10 of don't want.

Its right up there with cancer which I had as well. Cut 20cm of my lower intestine out. That was pretty painfull to recover from as well. But hey life goes on. After my bike accidents and the cancer I don't really care what any one thinks any more. I'll just do what I want as U may not be here tomorrow.

Old 03-28-2008 | 11:00 PM
voyager1
|
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: voyager1

In the hospital that is : Passed # 10 kidney stone !!!!!!!!!! A biggie too !!!!!!!!!! G-damn those m-erfugers hurt !!!!!!!!!!!! After 10 of them,the pain don't get any easier !!! A little sore, but pain gone for the most part now... trust me guys... You don't want to be a stoner like me .............. Blood pressure went to 130 over 100 with the pain ...... [sm=scared09.gif]

Typo blood pressure was 230 for the hi number... danger when it gets hi like that too .

Old 03-29-2008 | 08:20 AM
Rynb15
Tourer

ouch.

Quick Reply: I was stoned today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!