Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vance & Hines Big Radius on Rocker: Problem SOLVED! (pics - 56k warning)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 06:06 PM
slapps
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Vance & Hines Big Radius on Rocker: Problem SOLVED! (pics - 56k warning)

Thank You Gib!
&nbsp\\;
https://www.hdforums.com/m_3538070/tm.htm

Old 06-23-2008, 07:30 PM
n8hog
Stage I
Default RE: Vance & Hines Big Radius on Rocker: Problem SOLVED! (pics - 56k warning)

Id love to get a bracket rocketman.&nbsp\\; Has anyone seen the screamin-eagles on the customized rocker on HD's website...thoughts?

Old 06-24-2008, 03:38 PM
jayflo82
Intermediate

Anyone know if the tank lift that is currently available for the softails will fit the fcxw or fxcwc? I think that would make a great addition to the already "slammed hardtail" look the rocker is going for. Also...Where can I find some smoke colored turn signal lenses? Any input is always appreciated.&nbsp\\; Thanks-Jay

Old 06-26-2008, 06:24 PM
jayflo82
Intermediate

Hey Gib, received the bracket. Thanks again! Will update the forum with pics as soon as all my Mods are done. Ride Safe!!!!

Old 07-01-2008, 10:38 PM
79crash
1st Gear

Hello rocketman.
My first post, my first harley, and its a rocker. I was looking into big radius for the bike and your post came up. It seems you nailed the mounting bracket for properly fitting these pipes.If you have a batch made up or are making one up in the future, I'd love to get my name on the list to purchase one.
Thanks,
John

Old 07-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Rocketman69
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok guys.....

Sorry I haven't replied back to this thread in so long.&nbsp\\; We've been working 14 hour shifts at work, and I've just been terribly busy.&nbsp\\; When I finally do get out of work, I try to get a couple hours riding time in before bed, so I haven't had much time for the forums either.

I think I replied back to everyone who has expressed interest either in this thread, PM, or email.&nbsp\\; If I somehow missed you, please speak up.

Here's the deal.&nbsp\\; I am currently out of brackets, but will be making more next week.&nbsp\\; Anyone who still needs a bracket, let me know, and I'll get you hooked up.

I am also planning on having a bracket available for the V&amp\\;H Short Shots Staggered next week as well.&nbsp\\; If you are interested in those pipes instead, post up and I'll try to get you taken care of.

If you work at a dealership and are interested in purchasing multiple brackets for your store, make sure to send me an email and express your intent.&nbsp\\; That way I can make sure I build enough to satisfy demand for store stock.

Thanks again to everyone of you, and Ride Safe.

Old 07-06-2008, 10:08 AM
jipmkwa
Cruiser

Gib Rules [sm=lildevil.gif]!!

Old 08-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Rocketman69
Road Captain

Ok....waking this thread back up from the dead.

I just picked up 23 brackets from the coaters this morning and started shipping them out to people who had requested them at earlier times. Thanks to those of you who have been so patient.

If you PM'd me, and haven't heard back from me about the bracket, send me another PM, or better yet, email me. I lost all of my PMs when the site was updated, and have no idea how many people had PM'd me before the change.

Sooo....if I didn't contact you yesterday about a bracket, and you are interested in one, please let me know as soon as possible so we can get you taken care of.

Thanks again to everyone for their patience in this matter. You guys rock!

Last edited by Rocketman69; 08-13-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:59 PM
MadScot
Cruiser

Hey Gib,
Sent you an email. Looking for a bracket.
MadScot

Old 10-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Rocketman69
Road Captain

Scott,

I was out of coated brackets, but grabbed a few while I was home in Michigan over the weekend. I still need to get them powder coated. I will send you an email in a bit. Thanks for your interest.

Quick Reply: Vance & Hines Big Radius on Rocker: Problem SOLVED! (pics - 56k warning)