Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vance & Hines Big Radius on Rocker: Problem SOLVED! (pics - 56k warning)

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 11:38 AM
RockerMike
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Vance & Hines Big Radius on Rocker: Problem SOLVED! (pics - 56k warning)

matto1975, Yea, you should be fine - same setup I have. It is not that PCIII will not work, it just that it physically will not fit under the seat. The SERT you purchased does not stay on the bike.

Old 04-19-2008, 04:36 PM
sickness1972
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Vance & Hines Big Radius on Rocker: Problem SOLVED! (pics - 56k warning)

Just got the Big radius pipes... the v&h fuelpak and a Stage 1 Screaming Eagle Air filter ( as i want to keep the origional cover) just waiting for this bracket... i am soooo stoked to get it all put on and going... again gib..... you are so cool for doing this for all of us.... I spoke to V&H the other day..... They have a concrete date of June 1st Now for the BR pipes specific to the rocker... but who wants to wait for those dingbats....

If i could shake your hang gib... i would but for now i will just say

Cheers!!

Old 04-19-2008, 05:01 PM
rockzilla
5th Gear

emsley3
Cudos to you man! I've been scouring the net trying to find the best deal on the V & H BR pipes for my new blue Rocker C. Low and behold the best deal link was right here all along. Thanks for saving me the $54.00 bucks and God knows what shipping and handling charges they'd have stuck me with. Now I can put the savings toward getting the bracket from Rocketman69!

Rockzilla

"Rock on and keep the shiny side up!"

Old 04-21-2008, 06:00 AM
Rocketman69
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok....the list above has been updated. Just awaiting the two last payements, then this batch is officially sold out.

It seems there is still some interest in another batch of brackets, so I'll start a list of interested people here. If you want a bracket for the Big Radius 2 into 2 pipes (yes, it fits the black ones too, and no, it doesn't fit any other type of pipe), then just post up so I can add your name to this list. If I get enough people, I might make some more this week.

Needs a Bracket:
RockerRandy
pwrlifter79
MartyF
Rockzilla
BLACKROCKERC

Old 04-21-2008, 08:32 PM
rockinc
3rd Gear

Hey Rocketman,
Im still in for a bracket. Will finish payment tomorrow. Quick Question, Does this bracket fit the short shots also. And dothe big radius have removable baffles cause i cant see how they would with the shape of the pipe. How would you rate how loud the pipes are 1-10, 10 being real loud, cause I Hope they are'nt too loud. I like good sound, deep roaring not cracking and popping

Old 04-21-2008, 08:33 PM
rockinc
3rd Gear

Sorry Disregard the shortshot question.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:44 PM
gadawgsfan
Cruiser

rocketman,
i need your help, so i am going to shoot you a pm

Old 04-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Rocketman69
Road Captain

Barry,

I just emailed you.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:29 AM
rsimmons
Stage I

Rocketman69 - did you get my message about wanting a bracket? I'm ready for some pipes and nice sound from my Rocker

Old 04-29-2008, 12:30 PM
Rocketman69
Road Captain

Russ,

Yeah, I got your message. You have a PM.

Ok...here's the list of people interested in another batch of brackets. It appears there are quite a few of you, so I'll do a short run this time unless more people post up soon. I'm hoping to get them built this weekend when I fly home. If you're interested, post up or shoot me an email.

Needs a Bracket:
RockerRandy
pwrlifter79
MartyF
Rockzilla
BLACKROCKERC
tsdmgk23
gobby
drkenigma
rsimmons
hdqgee

If you have contacted me and don't see your name on this list, shoot me an email, as I've probably lost the PM or email. If you are just now seeing this list and are interested in a bracket, please email me right away to get your name added before Friday so I know how many brackets I have to make. Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply: Vance & Hines Big Radius on Rocker: Problem SOLVED! (pics - 56k warning)