Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First Ride after Iraq..thanks HD

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006 | 12:31 PM
sfcmo357
|
Road Warrior
Default RE: First Ride after Iraq..thanks HD

Abmarine---I'll be here and I look forward to riding with you. BABS!!!! My man....where ya been? Thanks for all the help you gave me months and months ago and a special thank you to all the unbiased emails you sent me regarding the different models I was trying to decide on. Take care man

Old 02-02-2006 | 01:47 PM
Abnmarine
Elite HDF Member

Sounds good. BTW, do you live in Sumerset? Looks familar.
ORIGINAL: sfcmo357

Abmarine---I'll be here and I look forward to riding with you. BABS!!!! My man....where ya been? Thanks for all the help you gave me months and months ago and a special thank you to all the unbiased emails you sent me regarding the different models I was trying to decide on. Take care man

Old 02-02-2006 | 05:15 PM
sfcmo357
|
Road Warrior

Good eyes---Not Sumerset---I live in rock throwing distance from there though. I live in Windward Oaks. If you are coming from post and make a left onto Hobson--it's the first subdivision on the right. I believe Sumerset is the one right by the duck pond. What gave it away---the beautiful N.C. trees??

Old 02-02-2006 | 11:34 PM
Abnmarine
Elite HDF Member

I know exactly where that is. I live in Summerfield East off of HWY 401 behind the middle school. It's about 1 mile from your place.

I'll be back in April. I'll find you then.

Good eyes---Not Sumerset---I live in rock throwing distance from there though. I live in Windward Oaks. If you are coming from post and make a left onto Hobson--it's the first subdivision on the right. I believe Sumerset is the one right by the duck pond. What gave it away---the beautiful N.C. trees??

Old 02-03-2006 | 10:55 AM
sfcmo357
|
Road Warrior

I know where you are also. Well---there are a few of us out here riding today. It will be about 67 degrees today and we're planning on taking off in about an hour. We'll ride through Sanford in a big loop and make it back here in order to go hang out at Hooters or M&M leathers on Bragg Blvd. I'm at about 200 miles on the speedo so I'm trying to get her broken in. Plus--neutral is a bit#$ to find on it. I figure it'll get easier to find as the miles pile up. Take care Bro

Old 02-03-2006 | 12:35 PM
Abnmarine
Elite HDF Member

Rub it in....... I miss riding.

Have a good time. Another good run is to ride through the national forrest.

Old 02-03-2006 | 10:56 PM
sfcmo357
|
Road Warrior

Never heard of the N. Forest......share the details. That sounds like fun. The ride today was pretty good. I scraped the foot boards about 6 times. It's just the natural thing to do coming off of crotch rockets It scared the hell out of the guy riding with me turning through the intersection....

BTW man---maybe my memory is all messed up or the pre-super bowl festivities is getting to me.......where exactly are you again?

Talk-later

Old 02-04-2006 | 11:59 AM
Abnmarine
Elite HDF Member

It's the Uwharrie National FOrrest. It's just west of Southern Pines. If I remember correctly HWY 2 runs straight through it. We did a ride back in October through it, went up to Ashboro, stopped at a dealership and returned. Nice ride. I'll tell you where I am when I see you. I'll be here for a couple more months.

Never heard of the N. Forest......share the details. That sounds like fun. The ride today was pretty good. I scraped the foot boards about 6 times. It's just the natural thing to do coming off of crotch rockets It scared the hell out of the guy riding with me turning through the intersection....

BTW man---maybe my memory is all messed up or the pre-super bowl festivities is getting to me.......where exactly are you again?

Talk-later

Old 02-04-2006 | 07:56 PM
sfcmo357
|
Road Warrior

Sounds good man....the ride and the info once you return. Maybe we're in the same line of work; just different branches. The guy I ride with from my neighborhood is an Air Force Cpt. It's all about diversity

Old 02-04-2006 | 10:43 PM
Abnmarine
Elite HDF Member

I work across the street from the new Golden Knights building if that helps you any.

Quick Reply: First Ride after Iraq..thanks HD