Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fender Scrape

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006 | 06:52 PM
itsahog
Cruiser
Default RE: Fender Scrape

MAN!! What a deal. One dealer sits on his ***, the other says no problem. Same problem, different dealers, totally different end results. EDMO.... GO TO A DIFFERENT DEALER. RUN FROM YOUR DEALER AND NEVER GO BACK. If you get on the phone and call your local HD rep, this will be a done deal. Ask why one is covered and yours is shoved up your *^#! HD would never jeapordize your business and their rep on such a petty and obvious deal. This is a dealer problem. ZERO support. God... what a difference a dealer makes![:@][:@][:@]

Old 02-12-2006 | 07:17 PM
UltraScoot
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: itsahog

MAN!! What a deal. One dealer sits on his ***, the other says no problem. Same problem, different dealers, totally different end results. EDMO.... GO TO A DIFFERENT DEALER. RUN FROM YOUR DEALER AND NEVER GO BACK. If you get on the phone and call your local HD rep, this will be a done deal. Ask why one is covered and yours is shoved up your *^#! HD would never jeapordize your business and their rep on such a petty and obvious deal. This is a dealer problem. ZERO support. God... what a difference a dealer makes![:@][:@][:@]

Lets dont jump the gun just yet, after mind goes in for repair then people will have some amo to get there's fixed.

Old 02-12-2006 | 08:58 PM
springerGT
Road Master

I can't believe they even hesitated to totally fix this problem and send you on your way. This isn't right.

Old 02-12-2006 | 09:03 PM
DMSC
Road Master

ORIGINAL: 06deluxe_scoot
Lets dont jump the gun just yet, after mind goes in for repair then people will have some amo to get there's fixed.
That's a good idea...just wait a bit.

IMHO, H-D should take care of BOTH of your bikes.

Old 02-12-2006 | 10:28 PM
nutsy
Tourer

they better take care of em.this pisses me off.if it was me i would be in the showroom on a nice busy day and make a hell of a scene. if i ever have to go through this bull i would probably sell bike and tellem all go get --cked.

Old 02-18-2006 | 07:23 PM
Edmo
|
Road Master

Well, the verdict is in...

I just received the letter from HD's Product Review Board, dated February 15, 2006, and here is what they wrote...

On Wednesday, February 15, 2006, the Policy Review Board reviewed your application submitted for final consideration. After much discussion, the Board agreed to uphold the original decision to deny this request. This decision was based upon the information given. We hope you understand that our decision was based on a thorough review of all the facts. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Sincerely,

Policy Review Board
Harley-Davidson Motor Company
BEWARE - BEWARE... If HD will not honor their warranty on a 6 month old bike with factory workmanship issues, they will not cover your claims either.

Anyone know a lawyer smart on warranty claim issues?
Which metric bike do you recommend after I sell my Heritage?

I'll be having a HD clothes burning ceremony soon... Bring your hotdogs and marshmallows.

Edmo

Old 02-18-2006 | 07:55 PM
DMSC
Road Master

That's just plain silly! What the heck are they thinking???[:@]

Old 02-18-2006 | 08:12 PM
VetteSiNz
Tourer

Man I'll get rid of that HD in a minute and get me a diff brand maybe a metric. If that happen to me, I'll trade my HD with anything that has a value.[:@]

Old 02-18-2006 | 08:54 PM
nutsy
Tourer

you gotta be kiddin.a big co. like harley is gonna give someone a hard time over something so dam simple and hurt there reputation,and they did hurt it with me. your dealer should correct it for themselves just for there reputation.i would take it to small claims court or something.no way would there decision stop me ,it would make me fight harder for your rights.

Old 02-18-2006 | 09:27 PM
geno3j
Outstanding HDF Member

EDMO,

Sorry to hear of all your hassels. I don't blame you form being a lil hot under the coller. Try getting a second "Stealers" option. The if you want to sell it off which I again don't blame you. Also I would make it a very widly known fact of the service (or lack of) that you received. I would post the dealers name and all your BS dealings run a add in local newspaper in the classifieds, and contact HD USA Hq and let them know it all.

I was jerked around by salesman nothing like yours with damage to bike. Mine lied about delivery date and status of bike. Finnaly got PO'ed and called their boss who tried to calm me with a BS T-shirt. Went to his boss and HD USA, the next moring I had more phone calls and e-mails then I ever thought would happen. The short story is that there is now one less salesman and the whole shipment process has been changed. You got to go to the very top and let them know whats happening and how dissatisified you are. They are not stupid they are left in the binld by lil butt kissers that keep the truth from them.

Once again sorry to hear about your saga, good luck in the fight and keep us posted.

Quick Reply: Fender Scrape