Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rocker C pics... at dealer... first impression

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008 | 04:22 PM
Whackone
Tourer
Default RE: Rocker C pics... at dealer... first impression

Mike we picked up a black C in Boise ID about a month ago. Put black V&H Big Radius exhaust, without andy bracket mods,an aircleaner like the HD Heavy Breather but it has a black cover, took the turn signals off the handle bars ahd hid them between the forks and last but probably the best we took off the C seat and replaced it with a CW seat. Just seemed to make the bike flow.

Old 04-24-2008 | 04:40 PM
souljah
Cruiser

love it sweet to ride sweet to work on and heaps of stuff tinker with its only a matter of time before people will eat there words

Old 04-24-2008 | 05:29 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member

that red rocker c is the a better looking bike than most of the "other" bikes on this thread
cant wait to get mine thanks 4 the pics stock harleys ha ha ha ha

Old 04-24-2008 | 05:34 PM
aviator
Elite HDF Member

I really like the Rockers - to me, allthey need is to have the front of the gastank lifted2 or 3 inches.

Old 04-24-2008 | 08:47 PM
skycrane
Intermediate

As much as I want to like that bike it's fugly. I can't get over how ugly the tank and rear fender to seat looks. Change that and you've got an awesome bike, im sure with a few mods that it will look great. Harley is going in the right direction but something isn't right about it.

Old 04-24-2008 | 09:33 PM
slapps
Advanced

I gotta stick up for the Rocker. Some of the comments here sound like what people were saying about the VROD a few years ago. It turned out to be a great seller for HD (not that I'm a huge fan of the VROD). I like the look of the Rocker C and I commend HD for evolving and trying to capture the custom market that those chopper shows on TV have popularized. I think we would all agree that HD doesn't just slap a bike together and from what I have heard from people that own or have ridden the Rocker is that theraked front end doesn't have the "front end flop" you commonly get fromextended forks. Also, the 240mm isn't so big that you feel the backend ristricting your turning. I believe that the bike is made for a comfortable ride and it also looks bad *** in my opinion. Sorry, times change.

Old 04-25-2008 | 09:23 AM
rockerheadsteve
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: skycrane

As much as I want to like that bike it's fugly. I can't get over how ugly the tank and rear fender to seat looks. Change that and you've got an awesome bike, im sure with a few mods that it will look great. Harley is going in the right direction but something isn't right about it.
Skycrane, you've made two posts on this forum and both are bashing bikes. Who the f do you think you are. You'll not get much of a welcome acting like that right off the bat. You dont deserve to even be welcomed to this forum.

Old 04-25-2008 | 10:48 AM
roofer
Road Master

Fix the seat and maybe I'll like it but as it stands i don't care for it much

Old 04-27-2008 | 09:04 PM
skycrane
Intermediate

ORIGINAL: rockerheadsteve

I can't get over how ugly the tank and rear fender to seat looks. Change that and you've got an awesome bike, im sure with a few mods that it will look great. Harley is going in the right direction but something isn't right about it.
Skycrane, you've made two posts on this forum and both are bashing bikes. Who the f do you think you are. You'll not get much of a welcome acting like that right off the bat. You dont deserve to even be welcomed to this forum.
life's too short.

Old 04-28-2008 | 03:38 PM
ptw***
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: rockerheadsteve

Thanks RockerHeadSteve for sharing pics of your fantastic bike [8D][8D][8D]

// P.

Quick Reply: Rocker C pics... at dealer... first impression