Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rocker C pics... at dealer... first impression

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008 | 09:46 AM
BLK08ROCKERC
Road Captain
Default RE: Rocker C pics... at dealer... first impression

Well as you can see by my Username I like them. I just picked mine up yesterday. I think the main reason I like it is because I am 24 years old. It is a younger looking bike. My father has a Heritage. I love it. That will be my next bike. I hope to have one next year. But for now the Rocker looks good to me.

Old 01-27-2008 | 10:06 AM
57springer57
Road Captain

do not like it at all [:-]

Old 01-27-2008 | 11:29 AM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member

Saw 1 at Orlando HD and walked right past it 2 times looking for it. Not eye catching at all. I think that you guys,girls that buy one got you're work cut out for yourself to get it to look like a Harley that flows in it's style from front to rear. Just seems to have that jacked up look in the rear and the Duece tank at the least needs a 2" lift to get the lines right. The seat is plain fugly. The seat Heartland offers should be the one that came on it from Harley.The oil tank I'm still out on. Seemed kinda wide for the frame where it sits.The 240 tire looks good butI'm not a big tire enthusiast. The one I saw had V+H Big Shots on it and that helped the lines of the bike a little.
Once you look past the chrome that comes with the Cmodel you see lots off things that need chrome and for 21,000 +set up I say it's over priced.
A few changes and this will be a good looking ride,just not my style. Good luck to those who are buying.

Old 04-23-2008 | 11:17 PM
BLACKROCKERC
Intermediate

I JUST BOUGHT THE ROCKER C. I LOVE IT, BUT ITS MY FIRST HARLEY... I WILL AGREE THERE IS A FEW FINE TUNING THAT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED LIKE WITH THE SEAT. OTHERWISE I LOVE MY NEW RIDE. BUT IM ALSO PART OF THE YOUNGER GENERATION TOO.

Old 04-24-2008 | 09:33 AM
RockerMike
Road Master

Had it since January and there's not another bike I would rather have.

Old 04-24-2008 | 10:49 AM
jackusan
Cruiser

Ditto on that. Got mine in January also, I wouldn't want any other bike. I would definitely buy mine all over again. Its all about the ride.

Old 04-24-2008 | 12:43 PM
Ruralmed
Road Captain

I have been looking to buy a HD for about 5 years. I almost bought a few different models, the 06 Springer Softail, a modified Duece, and I wish I loved the Fatboys. But, the Rocker C is the first bike that made me put $ down. I am converting to a cruiser from a crotch rocket, and although I don't plan to ride fast anymore, the Rocker gives me the same feeling of freedom and style. Who cares if people don't dig em', it will be more fun at watching them change thier tune after we've had a chance to mod them a'little.

Old 04-24-2008 | 02:41 PM
MartyF
Cruiser

Had mine since Jan. It rides great. I'm also enjoying adding mods to it over time.

Old 04-24-2008 | 02:55 PM
bgismo20
Road Warrior

Still cant get into the rocker. Ive ridden one as a demo & it was uncomfy as chit! it didnt appear to handle well (Only rode about 25 mi though) I also think its ugly, Ill take the crosbones ANYDAY, but ill stick w/ my springer...

Old 04-24-2008 | 02:57 PM
FACTION95
Road Master

I like the softails behind it better.

Quick Reply: Rocker C pics... at dealer... first impression