Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wild 1 502's

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Live2Ride
Banned Camp
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Wild 1 502's

I know there have been threads on the Wild 1 502's, but just about everything I read when I did a search on here was for FL style bikes. Does anyone have a set on a FX style bike with pictures? Particularly a Custom, Standard, or Nightrain since they are all pretty much the same bike. If anyone has them on a Custom or Standard, how do they compare to the stock bars? (The Nightrain comes with drag bars so I didn't include them in that question.) Wild 1 seems to make a good quality handlebar, and the people who have them seem to be very happy with them. Any info/pictures would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone would be interested in buying my Roland Sands Vintage Bars, let me know. They were installed on the bike Oct. 5th, so they're still pretty much brand new. I had them powdercoated gloss black and drilled for internal wiring. They look frickin' awesome! The only reason I'm lookin' to change bars is because I'm a shorter guy and I have to lean forward a bit to reach them. I'd like to lean back a little more because my back starts to hurt a little bit due to racing motocross for so many years. If anyone wants them, you can PM me or let me know in here.

Old 11-16-2007, 01:28 PM
Dinger
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wild 1 502's

Have you checked out the Wild1's website? http://www.wild1inc.com
They have a gallery with all types of bikes. Here's one of their pics.

Have you alsotried using the search function on this website?

Old 11-16-2007, 01:41 PM
Live2Ride
Banned Camp

I did a search on this website, and just about everything I saw was on FL style bikes. I'm wanting to get an idea of how they would look on my bike. On the Wild 1 website, they have two pictures of them on a Wide Glide, but the pictures aren't very good. They do have a couple pictures of 509s on a Custom, but that's taller than what I'm looking for. Believe me, if I could find good pictures I wouldn't have started another thread on here about Wild 1 bars. I know there have a been a number of threads on them. Unfortunately, none of them give me the info I'm wanting.

Edit: I went back to the Wild 1 website and I found the Customer Bikes section, which Ididn't see before. I managed to find a few good pictures of502's on Wide Glides, but no FX Softails.

Old 11-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Dinger
Road Master

The picture I posted is a FXST. It's from their website in the W502 handlebar section.

Old 11-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Live2Ride
Banned Camp

ORIGINAL: Dinger

The picture I posted is a FXST. It's from their website in the W502 handlebar section.
Those are the 509's. They're 3.5" taller than the 502's. I know they're similar, but I'm curious how the 502's look since they're shorter and the same diameter. Shorter and the same thickness would give the 502's a fatter look.

Edit: BTW, I really like the look of your bike.

Old 11-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Dinger
Road Master

Thank you!

Old 11-16-2007, 02:42 PM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member

I talked to them on the phone.. The people there really know their stuff and very friendly to talk to. I was impressed . The 14 inch sound great for my Heritage. ?????????????

Old 11-19-2007, 10:14 AM
cleanimages
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what height are the bars on the bike for sale? center width? how much $? my email is clnimage@frontiernet.net

Old 11-19-2007, 10:27 AM
Live2Ride
Banned Camp

ORIGINAL: cleanimages

what height are the bars on the bike for sale? center width? how much $? my email is clnimage@frontiernet.net
After talking to the dealer and getting a total cost on getting new bars and cables, my wife wasn't too happy about the idea of me spending $500 on getting new bars since I just got these about a month and a half ago. So as of right now, I'm gonna keep the setup I have. If things change and she gives me the "ok" to get new bars, I'll post the information on the bars.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:42 AM
cleanimages
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I100% understand! I also have a wife, but what i did was i had stuff installed at dealer before picking it up and told her it was stock with all that chrome and paint and bars!

Quick Reply: Wild 1 502's