Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody know any good Harley workshops in Melbourne, Oz?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 08:05 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Anybody know any good Harley workshops in Melbourne, Oz?

Mate if mine just bought a new HD and lives in Melbourne.... (Australia)... he wants to get a bunch of stuff done and doesn't know who is good down there. Any suggestions?

DeanO

Old 11-15-2007, 05:01 PM
FXSTD.AU
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Anybody know any good Harley workshops in Melbourne, Oz?

Got all my bits an bobs from chrome everything to SERT done at Harley Heaven (Ringwood). Have not had a single issue since taking delivery in early May. There are only 5 HD dealers in Melbourne (4 Harley Heaven Franchises in CBD, Ringwood, Dandenong & Geelong) and Harley City (Brunswick). You knida get the feel you're doing them a favour by bringing you bike in sometimes but of all those i found Ringwood to be the most customer orientated. The Brunswick operation is quite narcissistic.

Speak to Nick Wurf at Ringwood who's the workshop manager (03 9870 0222). Workshop rates are $90 per hour and they'll put the stuff on for you if your mate wants to get it shipped from the US himself and save a bit. (www.zanottimotor.com)

Old 11-17-2007, 12:38 AM
lethalweapon
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anybody know any good Harley workshops in Melbourne, Oz?

I agree with you on the Brunswick street shop. Visited there from Cairns Qld and found them a bit up themselves and not particularly in a hurry to help. Had to force them almost to take my money.

What ever happened to the old days when someone walked into your shop you immediately thought they might be a repeat customer so you made an effort.

Morgan & Wacker Brisbane & Trivett motors in Sydney are great. Just thought I would mention that.