Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member from Canada

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005 | 09:54 PM
campdreamer47
Tourer
Default RE: New Member from Canada

Got ya...I know Saint John pretty good...and that would explain why I did not know the town of Willow Grove (New Town)...I go to Eldriges every time I'm up your way...almost bought the bike there back in 03 but I wasn't quite ready at the time. I did phone them when I did buy my 04 but they did not have a Heritage at the time and then there was shipping to worry about. They would have given me a pretty good deal overall...maybe you work there...either way there a good bunch of people[sm=smiley20.gif]. You have a few choices around NB these days...there's a couple of custom shops...a few PHD's that work on Harleys other then the dealers...a few custom paint shops...I was impressed. Not much choice here on the "Rock"...maybe in around St John's but not near me. It's a big island my harley dealer is 6hrs away[:@]...St John's is 12 hrs that would be the next dealer. Quite a few of us West Coasters go to Ramsey's Harley Davidson in Sydney it's just as easy to go there then across the island for service if your heading of for a trip anyway.

Old 12-21-2005 | 11:18 AM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: thundercat

to be honest my thought was that fat boys, heritages, road kings etc were for the older slowing down crowd..
I sooooo resent that remark! THAT slap in the face is going to leave a mark! OUCH!

Old 01-07-2006 | 03:13 PM
thundercat
|
6th Gear

well I agreewith you eldriges folks are a good bunch..I kinda hang around with the owner, but that doesnt make be at all bias..lol..I have just booked my motel for the Sydney rally in july..are you planning on going..I finally posted a couple pics to..started a new tread..well hope you had a great holiday season

Old 01-07-2006 | 04:22 PM
campdreamer47
Tourer

Will, will, will...though you were gone for good. Glad I did'nt say anything nasty about eldriges...no they really are a nice bunch. I'm not sure about the Sydney Rally yet but I am thinking hard about it. I could just take a long weekend and do that one. I had a nice break over the holidays but there's no snow to take the sleds out....if I can't bike then I want to sled[:@]. Interesting post on the 88b engine on here...one part of me don't like hearing negative stuff like that about a $30,000 motor because it just gives ya something else to worry about. oh will. I don't think I'll change anything on my motor...not for awhile anyway. I like it just find. Found your pictures...nice ride you have there...what ya doing in the snow

Take care.

Old 01-07-2006 | 09:32 PM
Tinker Bell
Banned

Bienvenue au forum.Vous l'aimerez ici.

J'ai un classique 2005 de Softail Springer.I aussi, AM un grand-papa périodes 2.À côté des grandkids, Springer a un droit d'endroit Ã* côté du mon coeur !

Uh OH, mon épouse appelle !A dû aller !

Appréciez ces tour et poteau souvent !

Huh?

Old 01-08-2006 | 12:40 AM
thundercat
|
6th Gear

well havent got any snow here yet..but its only an 90 minute drive to find it..now that the holidays are done I will be loading the RX! on the trailer and finding some. There is a bunch of us from here heading down to Sydney.