Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of Fatty with MORE new bits on!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007 | 12:40 PM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior
Default RE: Pics of Fatty with MORE new bits on!!

www.lewiscustomcycles.com but that basically just shows all the brands he sells... which is pretty much ALL of the major ones... just shoot him off an email to ronnie@lewiscustomcycles.com and he will organise whatever you like or give advice etc etc... he knows his sh*t too....everbody I have referred to him is happy and he is a rare find I must say!! Give him a try, you won't be disappointed...

DeanO

ORIGINAL: ausstu

Cheers Deano,

That is exactly the info I needed. Thanks.

My initial thoughts were to purchase through Frazers, where I bought my current bike, and hope to get a good trade.
But after going to Trivetts I felt more welcome at the dealership. Had a test ride last Friday out to La Perouse, came back and placed the order!!

I will try Ronnie, but how do you order - Via email, or does he have an online store? I have ordered and recieved parts through M&M Cycles, which have been easy to deal with.

BTW your hog is looking fine.

Stuart

Old 10-24-2007 | 12:42 PM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

Thanks dude, appreciated!!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: Zzack

I'll add my "hell yeah"! Looking mighty slick. Very nice. You have great taste in style!

Old 10-24-2007 | 05:59 PM
kara
Cruiser

just finalised the order for those LED's,,,,ronnie was good enough to change my initial order, i went with the tailight without the chrome strip though which i thought was better imo
he also was kind enough to send me pics of the local hooters competion..damn fine girls!!

Old 10-25-2007 | 05:56 AM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

Yeah I got those pics too The two things I would recommend that you get...and they are cheap and they made the biggest difference were the Carlini 1.5" freeway bars and the lowering kit... you might wanna get them too! It will look great once that is done!! Got those from Lewis Custom cyles too...

DeanO

ORIGINAL: kara

just finalised the order for those LED's,,,,ronnie was good enough to change my initial order, i went with the tailight without the chrome strip though which i thought was better imo
he also was kind enough to send me pics of the local hooters competion..damn fine girls!!

Old 10-28-2007 | 07:34 AM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

Did you get front AND rear??

DeanO

ORIGINAL: kara

Old 10-28-2007 | 07:36 AM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

Thanks for that... yeah apparantly there is an LX-007 and an LK-007.... then there are ones for the 07/08's which from memory are LGK-007. I am going to hold off ordering one until they can supply a pic of one fitted....

Is your lepera more comfortable than the stock seat?

DeanO

ORIGINAL: moggsy

ORIGINAL: dmac1968

Hey Moggs....

What is the part number for your seat? There is one on ebay in Qld... he says it is the Le Pera Barebone with Gel... but the photo he has doesn't look like yours... yours looks better... just wondering if he is selling same seat and it is a camera angle that makes it look different etc etc..

DeanO

ORIGINAL: moggsy

Actually the Corbin does look alright but i mainly use it when i go on long rides or when i have the bags on.The seat has studs to match the Heritage bags but there is one without the studs.
Corbin seats are leather whereas the le Pera and Mustang seats are not leather,if that matters.
Here is a pic of the Corbin with a rider backrest on but you get the idea.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5869/9F935D97243C42F49D21D513BD7BBE0F.jpg[/IMG]
Deano,

The Le pera bare bones seat i have has a part number of LX007.

Old 10-28-2007 | 11:56 AM
txfatboyz
Cruiser

Right on!
fat is where it's at nice ride

Old 10-28-2007 | 12:04 PM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

Thanks dude!! Shame you ain't in Sydney... I got some nice bits you could have had for next to nothing that would fit straight on your bike from round 1 of my bike upgrades....chrome/flamed floorboards, passenger pegs, rear brake pedal etc etc.... Your bike is shapin' up real nice!!

DeanO

PS: I hope you have gone to "bike of the month" and voted for Canuck! We can't have those baggers robbin' us of a win!!

ORIGINAL: txfatboyz

Right on!
fat is where it's at nice ride

Old 10-28-2007 | 12:18 PM
ausstu
Intermediate

Deano,

Sorry for the off topic reply, but how are finding your Thundermax speedo, Any problems??. Also where did you purchase it??. I am considering it for my Fatty, with the Tmax controller.

Regards

Stuart

Old 10-28-2007 | 12:26 PM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

It works perfectly, looks good and I have had no problems with it at all.... however I am thinking of selling it and getting the genuine hd silver plated one.... let me know if you are interested as it is still AS NEW (probably done 500km's with it on the bike) plus you can manually set the odometer back to match your one so you don't have to worry about it saying that your bike has more km's on it than it actually does... if I do sell it, the one feature I will REALLY miss and it's the one I have on display whenever I am riding is the cylinder head temperate... I know exactly what the bike is doing and can tell everybody with great certainty that adding the genuine HD oil cooler did absolutely nothing to lower the temperature of the bike I reckon synthetic oil is the way to go.

DeanO

PS: It only takes about 4 minutes to install the speedo... let me know if you are interested... I still have all the original packaging ete etc...

ORIGINAL: ausstu

Deano,

Sorry for the off topic reply, but how are finding your Thundermax speedo, Any problems??. Also where did you purchase it??. I am considering it for my Fatty, with the Tmax controller.

Regards

Stuart

Quick Reply: Pics of Fatty with MORE new bits on!!