Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of Fatty with MORE new bits on!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007 | 07:59 AM
NZrider
Advanced
Default RE: Pics of Fatty with MORE new bits on!!

Hey Deano!!!...You've done an amazing job on your ride mate...love the low stance it really compliments the rear wheel...stay safe[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 10-20-2007 | 12:41 PM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

Thanks Faction... it is finally close to how I wanted it so will be doing a lot more riding now me thinks!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: FACTION95

Wow ! It she looks like a totally different bike with the new wheels. Awesome scooter!

Old 10-20-2007 | 12:47 PM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

Sh*t... just wrote this really long message and accidentally clicked the BACK button on my mouse... Fark!! but yup , I got the matching chrome pulley... will get some photos of the other side of the bike posted maybe tomorrow...

DeanO

ORIGINAL: moggsy

DeanO,
Cant see the other side of your bike but noticed you got matching rotors for your new wheels.Did you get a matching pulley ??? That would finish the back end off nicely .

If you wanted to drop some bills possibly a chrome swingarm and then there's the engine mods.

I am waiting till things start breaking down before i do the motor.

Ah it never ends ..............

Old 10-20-2007 | 12:49 PM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

Kia Ora,

Yeah it looks just like I had it pictured in my head... the front looks ok but no where near as nice as the back !! It ain't so bad to ride with it lowered either... and it is probably 2" at least with my weight on it etc etc. Thanks dude.

DeanO

ORIGINAL: NZrider

Hey Deano!!!...You've done an amazing job on your ride mate...love the low stance it really compliments the rear wheel...stay safe[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 10-20-2007 | 08:50 PM
Dr.Cool
Banned

Those look sweet. Congrats.

Old 10-21-2007 | 09:14 AM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

Yours is lookin' real nice too. That seats goes nicely with those bars and makes for a great overall look!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: CycleDrider

Looks pretty darn good man... It really looks mean lowered in the rear. I have some catching up to do...[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 10-21-2007 | 09:17 AM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

I like that paint scheme on your bike... green rocks!! I don't know why HD doesn't have more factory green colors. When I paint mine it will be GREEN!!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: Dr.Cool

Those look sweet. Congrats.

Old 10-21-2007 | 09:51 AM
clutchglass
Road Master

[quote]ORIGINAL: dmac1968

Will probably get a custom paint job down the track but will wait until I get a chip or scratch on the current one to motivate me. Got an electronic adjustable lowering kit planned for it, a hogdeluxe fender bib, more comfortable seat.... apart from that I think I have changed most everything I wanted to... always open to suggestions though. I was hoping to get it to the point where I could enter it for bike of the month whilst it is an 07 in 2007.

Dean

[quote]
Dude...it looks like you're already there if you ask me. That is a gorgeous fatty & I'm betting citroplus is right about them pipes too...which brings up a ??? do you aussies have any noise rules to contend with? I live in southern cali & put some python3s on my 06 heritage...love the sound, but I'm expecting the law to get me sooner or later...hope not...but we'll see.
-clutch-

Old 10-21-2007 | 12:35 PM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

We've probably got more laws than any nation on the planet (I am not joking)... but I pretty much don't care. Noise pollution to me is not REAL. To pollute is to leave behind waste or debris or something that needs to be removed or has done harm. Noise pollution hence is just another ridiculous measure of control ! I don't abide by ridiculous laws ..... nor do most Harley owners downunder it would seem when it comes to this particular one! They can give you a defect notice but they are very easy to get off.... They seem to pick much more on teenagers wanna-be racer boys than people over 30 on Harleys...

DeanO

[quote]ORIGINAL: clutchglass

[quote]ORIGINAL: dmac1968

Will probably get a custom paint job down the track but will wait until I get a chip or scratch on the current one to motivate me. Got an electronic adjustable lowering kit planned for it, a hogdeluxe fender bib, more comfortable seat.... apart from that I think I have changed most everything I wanted to... always open to suggestions though. I was hoping to get it to the point where I could enter it for bike of the month whilst it is an 07 in 2007.

If governments in OUR countries were serious about reducing emissions then why would they push immigration? They are treasonous hypocrits and I will abide by none of their ridiculous control measures.

DeanO

Dude...it looks like you're already there if you ask me. That is a gorgeous fatty & I'm betting citroplus is right about them pipes too...which brings up a ??? do you aussies have any noise rules to contend with? I live in southern cali & put some python3s on my 06 heritage...love the sound, but I'm expecting the law to get me sooner or later...hope not...but we'll see.
-clutch-

Old 10-21-2007 | 02:13 PM
dmac1968
|
Road Warrior

Thanks for that... if someone wants to nominate it I am more than happy for it to be up for the vote

DeanO

-clutch-

Quick Reply: Pics of Fatty with MORE new bits on!!