Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

side mount license plate?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 04:12 PM
lennyeagle
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: side mount license plate?

if you have a problem with this company contact them or have your dealer contact them. they will take care of any problem but i do not think u will get too many riders with problems with this company i am surprised.

Old 12-13-2005, 04:13 PM
MegaHDman
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: lennyeagle

if u have a problem with chrome which many things can effect chrome . we are on the water in fact right on the water and that causes problems with chrome u must wash the sea mist off the bike keep it dry and wax it. if u dont it simply is not the product most of the time if u have a kuryakn problem simply call them and it is taken care of. ussally they do not even ask too see it just take care of bussiness. problems with them is so rare that there product i would say is top notch. i can not imagine anyone bashing them in anyway.
Quality chrome plating will resist water and moisture without any problems. Poor quality chrome, will lift,chip and buble with moisture. Dealing with Kuryakyn, I know they will take care of the parts under their warrenty, but it gets tiring after awhile swapping parts out contatly, I did it at first, but most of the folks I cater to are hardcore riders and put alot of use on their bikes, they dont want to be hassled waiting for replacement parts, and I personally didn't like the hassle of having to ship stuff back and forth. Like I said earlier, I rather promote few products that work and stand the test of time, over just promoting products just for the sake of popularity. I have a different view.

Old 12-13-2005, 04:23 PM
lennyeagle
Cruiser

we are on a island and right on the bulkhead the salt mist kills chrome if u dont take care of it. it will have problems we deal with kuryakn due to the quality of the product. there is always someone with a problem but not with an entire line or company. highlly unusal and sounds slightlly personal. we do a couple hundred thosand dollars with this companyevery year and we dont have or see the problems you are facing. u just might want too give these guys a chance and talk it over with them. they dont deserve to be bashed

Old 12-13-2005, 05:08 PM
MegaHDman
Banned

we are on a island and right on the bulkhead the salt mist kills chrome if u dont take care of it. it will have problems we deal with kuryakn due to the quality of the product. there is always someone with a problem but not with an entire line or company. highlly unusal and sounds slightlly personal. we do a couple hundred thosand dollars with this companyevery year and we dont have or see the problems you are facing. u just might want too give these guys a chance and talk it over with them. they dont deserve to be bashed
Your saying you do a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of business per year with Kuryakyn? Can you say "obvious bias" if it was even remotely true? And that would lead me to believe that your "company" does at the very least a few million dollars worth of sales per year, yet you can't scrounge up a few measly bucks and properly set up a paid sponsorship with this website or any others for that matter? Sorry, but that **** don't fly. Business's that do the kind of sales your claiming don't waste their time and try and peddle their products the way you have tried to here on this website without paying up.

I probably only sold a couple thousand dollars of their products over the course of a couple years at most. All I know is that a good chunk of those parts came back with one issue or another. When parts come back with the same consistent issues, I smarten up and move on. You get what you pay for.

Old 12-13-2005, 05:13 PM
lennyeagle
Cruiser

getting too sound personal i think u should give your vendor a chance and talk too them insted of draging them threw the dirt. over and out

Old 12-13-2005, 05:26 PM
MegaHDman
Banned

getting too sound personal i think u should give your vendor a chance and talk too them insted of draging them threw the dirt. over and out

Nah, nothing personal at all, their products are poor, their parts speak for themselves, Ill never recommend anything with that name on it, I got a box full of their junk to show why too.

Old 12-13-2005, 10:28 PM
pilot1996
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 6 Posts

You guys are killing me.

Lennyeagle...you are not permitted to push your business on this site, you have a link in your signature, that's it. Anything more than a minor reference to your business is not permitted. You can contact me for sponsor information.

MegaHDman, keep the attacks out of the forum.

This thread started out as a question about side mounted license plates, descended into a discussion of Kuryaken, and then into chrome, and then into garbage.

Both are now warned. You may PM me with any concerns.

To the thread starter,

My apologies for this sickening display of personal agendas.

Mac[sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 12-13-2005, 10:35 PM
MegaHDman
Banned

ORIGINAL: pilot1996

MegaHDman, keep the attacks out of the forum.

Mac[sm=lockeddance.gif]
No attacks by me at all,and the subject was on topic until the "peddler" came in pushing his "wares" on yet another thread. I came in posting helpful links and I think Socal Harley will back me up on that. I also posted actual experiences from direct dealings with "Kuryakyn" products for the benefits of others, that I did, and thats for everybodies benefit.

Back on topic now.