Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Tire kit for Soft-Tails

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 03:12 PM
ttlpakg
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Fat Tire kit for Soft-Tails

Thanks gents, appreciate the positive comments. I am extremely happy with the way it turned out.

tipn8r,
Your bike is sick. I wouldnt change a thing.

tchaffin,
It is a Screamin' Eagle intake. I had the guys at the HD dealer powder coat it wrinkle black. I think it turned out really nice. As soon as I had it powdercoated and installed, HDhad it in their new catalog in black - cheaper. Go figure.

meat head,
I dont have the skills to do it myself. I had HD do it. Their techs are awesome. They didnt mind that I was constantlyasking questions and looking over their shoulder. I went with the mid-cut fender. I didnt like the look of the long one and I needed the fender a bit longer than the short one because my wife rides with me often. I dont mind telling you how much it was. Just make sure you are sitting down. I had the shop do a lot of stuff at one time, but for just the kitto be installed, it ran close to $7k. Now thats with rim (upgraded), tire, fender (painted), swingarm, offset hardware, struts, seat, lights, lic plate anda few other small stuff. There you have it!! I wouldnt have done it any other way. Make sure you post pics when you get yours.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:50 PM
shooter64
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fat Tire kit for Soft-Tails

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!