Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The new bike

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007 | 05:41 PM
Jucifer
Road Master
Default RE: The new bike

Thanks for your service and congrats on the bike. Good lookin ride!

Old 08-28-2007 | 05:45 PM
Strgzr
Tourer

Congrats on the new ride...I love my Fatboy!!!Good to hear you and your friend got a small amount of quality time with the spousal units. Thanks for serving and plan on you next ride soon for your return.

Mike.

Old 08-28-2007 | 06:56 PM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member

ORIGINAL: YEFFRO12

It's just hard to put it into words even. Yeah the thing's hot. It wines, it clatters it's expensive,
I misread that I thought you were still talking about your wife and maybe we had married sisters or something.

Great choice on the bike, I love mine.
and thanks for serving our country.

Old 08-28-2007 | 07:26 PM
Axeman71
Advanced

Nice ride!!!!! What seat do you have??

Old 08-28-2007 | 07:38 PM
norfolk88
Intermediate

From another vet - more thanks for serving our country. I think we have a great generation right now out there doing the right thing. Kudos!

On to thebike... nice ride. The Fat Boy has always been one of my favorites. My wife thought she would hate riding... she gave it one try 'cause she loves me - then she was hooked. Glad you and your Mrs can enjoy it together. Ride safe and best of luck in the service.

Old 08-28-2007 | 09:34 PM
ds6380
Novice

For all you military personel my mother works for overseas car sales what they do is sell cars and harley davidsons to military people at discounts prices.Just thought i pass on the info.Its worth checking out.

Old 08-29-2007 | 05:40 AM
YEFFRO12
|
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Citoriplus From another vet, welcome home and thank you for your service.
Nice looking ride you have there, but beware of the wife liking it too much.
She'll start to get jealous and want one of her own, wait that's not really a bad thing, or is it?
We went by Indy West Harley and she sat on some sportys. I tried to talk her into a Night Rod Special.[sm=laughingsmilie.gif] She saw right through that one. I'd like her to experience the freedom of riding her own scoot.For now, she wants to takea riding course and see how that goes.

I misread that I thought you were still talking about your wife and maybe we had married sisters or something. Great choice on the bike, I love mine. and thanks for serving our country.
HA! They might be sisters!

Same here; from one vet to another- thanks for all you do and the hardships that go with that. Unless you're a vet, it is hard to apreciate the seperation from family. Congrats on the Fatboy! You made a great choice. Same for your stage 1 stuff! If I had the coin, I'd get the TMax too. My FuelPak is serving its purpose and I can't believe how hard my FB will pull. Stay in touch and best of luck with all your future endeavors!
I feel the same way, and that's a great way to say it. It's all about the pull. The T-Max is expensive, but I hope to recoup some of that over the long run vs dyno time.It runs as well as I can set it up too. I don't have to depend on somone else to dyno it right. I wouldn't steer anyone away from it. I didn't mention it before because I could do a whole thread on my T-Max, but it vastly improved my idle, starting and engine temps too. With the BSS starting my bike is one of my favorite things.Relative to the T-MAXI don't exactly know why, but when I hit "start" the motor IMMEDIATELY lights off. I dig that.

To who asked it's a Danny Gray Weekday 2-up seat. It's deep and very comfortable.