Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SPAIN FAT BOY´08

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 10:00 AM
stiloicc
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPAIN FAT BOY´08

HELLO FRIENDS, I AM SPANISH AND I HAVE ORDERED TO A FAT BOY 2008 IN´´EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA`` (CADIZ) COLOR PEWTER PEARL, MYDEALER SAYS TO ME THAT HE DOES NOT MAKE UNTIL SEPTEMBER AND I DO NOT HAVE IT UNTIL NOVEMBER! LONG TIME OF DELAY. IF SOMEBODY HAS ONE OF HE HIMSELF COLOR IT CANUPLOAD SOME PHOTOS? THANKS![/align]

Old 08-12-2007, 10:52 AM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: SPAIN FAT BOY´08

Welcome to the Fat Boy family brother.

Mimo - From Mexico.

Ps: Do you speak spanish or catalan?

Old 08-12-2007, 11:02 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey stiloicc,

Congratulations on you choice for a 2008 Fatboy! Not many 2008s are on the forum yet. I like your color choice and your delay getting your bike not unitl November makes me realize that I shouldn't be impatient with things I order or have to wait on.

I was in Rota Spain back in 1975 (U.S. Navy) and would "tappa hop" in Cadiz and surrounding areas. You brought back some great memories of a wonderful area of Spain. I would cruise the southern coast line in a small Ciat car that I wasn't always sure would get me home again. It always did though.

I wish you much luck and hope to see you on here with photos of YOUR bike when you get it. I would love to be over there on a Fatboy!

Hopefully the time will pass quickly for you!

Cheers.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:30 AM
stiloicc
5th Gear

HELLO MIMO, I SPEAK SPANISH AND IF YOU ARE MEXICAN WE WILL BE UNDERSTOOD VERY WELL JEJE, THANKS!
[/align]POORBOY THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS! THE DELAY TO ME BECOMES ETERNAL. I AM OFROTA AND WORKS INTHE NAVAL BASE OF ROTA , WITH THE AIRPLANES FOR AIR FORCE AND IF SOMEDAY WE SEE OURSELVES THIS WAY, JEJE. I LIKE MUCH TU MOTORBIKE,IT´S PRECIOUS. ARE YOU GOING TOPUT TO PUTEXHAUST V&H NO? GOOD BYE[/align]

Old 08-12-2007, 11:56 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Small world, yes?

I do plan to install V&H Big Shots Staggard (BSS), along with their FuelPak, and the Arlen Ness Big Sucker air filter. I am not putting the quiet baffles in. My shop is waiting to hear from V&H for the settings on the FuelPak. Nothing is published for the 2008 Harley's yet.

I am so anxious to replace those stock pipes, my shop may install just the pipes for me. I don't get any performance increase that way, but at least I don't have those ugly pipes to look at anymore. The FuelPak and Aircleaner will only go on AFTER my shop knows what to dial in for 2008. I will wait to hear what V&H has to say about what (or when) the settings will be available (if not this week). If I have to keep waiting for the fuel settings, those pipes are going on as soon as possible.

The V&H Big Radius pipes look great too, especially on a Fatboy, but I am going to stick with the BSS.

-paul

Old 08-12-2007, 04:10 PM
italfatboy
Cruiser

Congrats on your bike! I had to wait for 3 months for my '07 Fatboy overhere in Italy. Finally got it 2 weeks ago. Mine was one of the last Pearl White Gold for '07. I like the Pewter. Enjoy your bike! I absolutely love mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2007, 05:30 PM
shepo
Advanced

Congratulations on your purchase and safe riding,

cheers,

Shep
Sydney, Australia.

Old 08-12-2007, 05:35 PM
stiloicc
5th Gear

HEY ITALFATBOY,
CONGRATULATIONS BY TU FAT, ARE PRECIOUS, AND IN BETTER PERSON BECAUSE IN MYDEALERWAS ONE IN Pearl White Gold IT WAS FIRST FAT 07 HERETHAT I SAW, ANDI LOVE IT BUT NO THAT COLORIS NO AVAILABLE.
A QUESTION WHAT EXHAUST ARE YOU PUT IN YOUR FAT?, SCREAMING EAGLE? .YOU HAVE CHANGED FILTER AND REMAPEO? THANKS![/align][/align]

Old 08-13-2007, 02:45 AM
italfatboy
Cruiser

I had them put the Screaming Eagles "off road use only" ones. The dealer also did the remap of the fuel injection. The airfilter is original. The bike rides fantastic, and the sound is loud, but incredible. I truely recommend it.