Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FLSTN

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 12:53 PM
eravo
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: FLSTN

There is no such thing as a girl's bike when it comes to Harleys... It's a bike no matter who rides it just like every other Harley. The bottom line who gives a F..k what anyone thinks ride what you like.

Old 08-11-2007, 02:09 PM
harley57
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

T rat,
I love your bike!! I know someone has asked you before but I am lazy to do a search...What kind of bars are those??? And what year is that bike? beautiful!!!!!!!!

Old 08-11-2007, 03:03 PM
dsrtdoc
Cruiser

Conklin, Love the set up,
I have the new tins at paint so I can set up my fatboy to look like the heritage, I have to confess the wife wanted the 200 rear end. WHo was I to argue. Dsrtdoc

Old 08-11-2007, 04:05 PM
T Rat
Tourer

ORIGINAL: harley57

T rat,
I love your bike!! I know someone has asked you before but I am lazy to do a search...What kind of bars are those??? And what year is that bike? beautiful!!!!!!!!
White Bros. Wide beach bars 39.5". LOVE EM! Didn't want the burly bars. I really like the narrow bar for nostalgic reasons and helps make the bars look wider.

Thanks again for the compliment! Makes me proud and re-enforces my efforts.

Old 08-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Luxe
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I see you dropped your plate under the fender, somethin like mine. I replaced the tail light housing with a clean model from Softbrake. No more plate flange or license plate window. Did you run a light under your fender to illuminate the plate. In my local it is required. Sweeeeet ride!

Old 08-12-2007, 05:44 AM
T Rat
Tourer

Yeah, I made a bracket that actually mounts behind the fender support up to the factory light bolts. I am running three super white leds for the tag lighting. The tag frame is the Kuryakn curved plate bracket. It was a challenge making the bracket but it turned out well.

I made a plate to go over the factory holes in the tailight mount and it is imbossed with "Harley Davidson". LOVE the pipes. Could you give me some feedback on their performance, sound, and upkeep?

Scott
[align=left] [/align]

Old 08-12-2007, 09:20 AM
RetroHarley
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, it is a girl's bike and here's the proof.

I went over to a friend's house for dinner two weeks ago and rode the bike. I'm 52 and when by buddy's nanny (she's 23) walked outside to leave for the day, she stopped and stared, for a long time.

When I asked what was wrong, she said "nothing, it's just that you have the sexiest bike I've ever seen".

Yep, it's a girl's bike for sure.

Old 08-12-2007, 12:13 PM
jwfrank@twcny.rr.com
Intermediate

Damn, I wish my Roadking was a girls bike!!! I feel deprived (or depraved?).

--

Old 08-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Mnhorsemom
Cruiser

Yep, my black 05 Deluxe is most certainly a girls bike! I sure wouldn't want to be the one to tell my Hub that his 06 blue/white Deluxe is a girls bike though he might not like that [:-]

Old 08-13-2007, 09:07 PM
jwfrank@twcny.rr.com
Intermediate

OK, so I started this thread but now I'm wondering...... what is a girls bike? It seemed obvious when this all started, a girls bike is one that girls ride. Now I'm not so sure. Mayebe it's just one girls like. Or perhaps one that girls own. Or maybe one that girls lust after.

More simply, maybe it's one with no bar in the middle?

In any event, the guy I referenced in the beginning of all this was supposed to make a decision and purchase today. Any bets on his choice?

--

Quick Reply: FLSTN