Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

yup, she's nekkiddd!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 10:26 PM
TraumaKing
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: yup, she's nekkiddd!

ORIGINAL: Tralfaz

ORIGINAL: TraumaKing
Mine was dressed outfrom the factorywhenI bought her. Then I made her get undressed, now that old school look is there! Of course with a few mods!
What bags and detachable hardware for the bags do you have on there? The way you have the luggage rack and bags set up is pretty much exactly how I wanted to set mine up, so I was wondering where you got all of that.

I also like the classic horn on the front. Very nice motorcycle.
The bags are from the factory as delivered to the dealer as is the windshield and backrest ( not shown) the bags are not quick detach but are held in by 2 bolts each side and incorparate the docking for the back rest which is quick release as is the windshield.
The solo seat and pillion with luggage rack are from the Softail deluxe I picked the solo seat rear pillion and integrated luggage rack new off e-bay for $125.00! ( a steal!)

If I remove the bags I have the bolts and magnetic covers for the docking hardware that gives it a neat finnished look when the bags are off.

If you need part numbers for any of the afore mentioned items please let me now and I'll post them for you.

Hope this helps!

Old 08-10-2007, 01:10 AM
Tralfaz
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: yup, she's nekkiddd!

ORIGINAL: TraumaKing
The solo seat and pillion with luggage rack are from the Softail deluxe I picked the solo seat rear pillion and integrated luggage rack new off e-bay for $125.00! ( a steal!)

If I remove the bags I have the bolts and magnetic covers for the docking hardware that gives it a neat finnished look when the bags are off.
Ah, cool. I thought the solo seat looked like a Deluxe, but I hadn't remembered the way the solo rack integrates into the passenger seat so I zoned on that one.

I definately like the magnetic covers for the docking hardware since, as you said, it gives it a nice clean look. I've got a bit of work ahead of me, but I'm mostly trying to keep a nostalgic look as you have.