Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Demo Ride day, Rocker yet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,856 Likes on 807 Posts
Default RE: Demo Ride day, Rocker yet?

ORIGINAL: deadduck357

they better not demo my bike. this may be a stupid ? but this will be my first HD and am new to this forum. How does these demo rides work? i dont want anyone sitting on mine much less taking it for a spin. ???
No need to worry. HD has trucks with factory-supplied bikes that go to the various dealers for the demo ride days. None of the bikes used for the demo rides come from dealer inventory.

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 08-03-2007, 11:53 AM
deadduck357
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good, thanks

Old 08-04-2007, 01:23 AM
madcitycustom
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they better not demo my bike. this may be a stupid ? but this will be my first HD and am new to this forum. How does these demo rides work? i dont want anyone sitting on mine much less taking it for a spin. ???
Hey, take it easy deadduck. I went to your dealer today and asked to ride a Rocker. He showed me one with your name on the tag and let me takeyour future ridefor a demo spin. Sorry about the deer I hit. The front wheel isn't bent too bad. Forks are a little crooked, but the dealer said it wasn't anything a good hammer can't straighten out for you. You'll also hardly notice the big scratch and dent I put in your pipes as I got a little close to the curb whistling to some hot babes. Oh, yeah, and I ran over a few roofing nails so you might have to stop every 10 miles to put air back in that fat 240 rear tire. The paint scheme looks good though. Well, at least it did before all the birds crapped on the bike andthe kidsthrew eggs on it when Ihad it sitting out beneath the tree downtown. I also saw somebody pouring sugar in the gas tank, so you might want to have that checked out. Other than that the thing was great. It helped meget the phone number from some big girl whose acne wasn't all that bad. I gave her a ride and she bent the rear fender a little, nothing big though. Thanks for letting me demo your bike man, had a great time. I'm sureyou'll love it.

Old 08-04-2007, 11:47 AM
michaelbarry
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: madcitycustom

Hey, take it easy deadduck. I went to your dealer today and asked to ride a Rocker. He showed me one with your name on the tag and let me takeyour future ridefor a demo spin. Sorry about the deer I hit. The front wheel isn't bent too bad. Forks are a little crooked, but the dealer said it wasn't anything a good hammer can't straighten out for you. You'll also hardly notice the big scratch and dent I put in your pipes as I got a little close to the curb whistling to some hot babes. Oh, yeah, and I ran over a few roofing nails so you might have to stop every 10 miles to put air back in that fat 240 rear tire. The paint scheme looks good though. Well, at least it did before all the birds crapped on the bike andthe kidsthrew eggs on it when Ihad it sitting out beneath the tree downtown. I also saw somebody pouring sugar in the gas tank, so you might want to have that checked out. Other than that the thing was great. It helped meget the phone number from some big girl whose acne wasn't all that bad. I gave her a ride and she bent the rear fender a little, nothing big though. Thanks for letting me demo your bike man, had a great time. I'm sureyou'll love it.
Must'a been when that diving board seat broke and she landed on the fender.

Old 08-04-2007, 03:10 PM
deadduck357
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

long way to go for a demo ride, sounds like u had a good time though